SiouxSports.com Forum

Counterfeit Sioux jerseys and pucks on ebay

Frozen4sioux

13 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I have a game used football helmet from the d2 days, I have one of each color of the game used football jerseys from last yr (not pictured), autographed jersey from last yrs hockey team, autographed jersey from women's team during the lameroux senior yrs, and some seats from the new ralph arena (left side of top picture)

Nice "little" collection you have there! How did you manage to obtain seats from the new ralph?

8 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Nice "little" collection you have there! How did you manage to obtain seats from the new ralph?

To be honest, I just got lucky. My friends mom found them in a rummage sale in forks. He told her they were ordered when it was built and it was where handicap spots had to go so they were never installed (they don't have any seat numbers on them)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, fightingsioux08 said:

To be honest, I just got lucky. My friends mom found them in a rummage sale in forks. He told her they were ordered when it was built and it was where handicap spots had to go so they were never installed (they don't have any seat numbers on them)

ralph.jpg

obama.jpg

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Thanks, will do. She'll appreciate that.

Hmmmm, small world because I made that set and sold it to a guy on ebay in Bismarck....Cool to see the same guy on SiouxSports. I didn't want to sell them but wanted some extra spending money for Tampa.

I had no idea someone makes something similar...I'd be curious to see what your wives look like.

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Hmmmm, small world because I made that set and sold it to a guy on ebay in Bismarck....Cool to see the same guy on SiouxSports. I didn't want to sell them but wanted some extra spending money for Tampa.

I had no idea someone makes something similar...I'd be curious to see what your wives look like.

Yup, after I asked her she actually didn't make that particular set. I'll find a picture of hers and send it to you.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, fightingsioux08 said:

I am from bismarck so I probably bought yours cratter 

Yeah I only ever made and sold one (we also chatted on ebay about any other "cool" UND stuff I might have...I learned my etched sioux mirror is apparently prone to fading?). I was worried (felt bad) not being a pro ebay shipper about them rattling around and breaking or scratching. Glad to see they appeared to make it to you in pretty good condition. I still haven't even gotten around to making my own set again. 

Sodbusters must be from InHeavenThereIsNoBeers wife.

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

Yeah I only ever made and sold one (we also chatted on ebay about any other "cool" UND stuff I might have...I learned my etched sioux mirror is apparently prone to fading?). I was worried (felt bad) not being a pro ebay shipper about them rattling around and breaking or scratching. Glad to see they appeared to make it to you in pretty good condition. I still haven't even gotten around to making my own set again. 

Sodbusters must be from InHeavenThereIsNoBeers wife.

My son, daughter, and their spouses gave me mine for father's day, and I hadn't gotten around to asking them where they got them yet.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, siouxhockeyaddict said:

I don't like doing this, but i also don't want to be taken advantage of... There's a jersey i'm looking at, and the seller says they bought it from the sioux shop, but things with the logo don't seem to match up. I was wondering what you guys thought...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This was not bought at the Sioux shop. K1 is a legit company but it is going to be a bit different from the normal Nike or Reebok jersey that we are used to seeing. The jersey in your pics was originally a Nike jersey. 

1 hour ago, siouxhockeyaddict said:

I don't like doing this, but i also don't want to be taken advantage of... There's a jersey i'm looking at, and the seller says they bought it from the sioux shop, but things with the logo don't seem to match up. I was wondering what you guys thought...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This was K1 version of the nike swift jersey. The big difference with K1 is, all of their sioux jerseys have a cheap WCHA patch on them and they all have the TM mark on the lower right hand side of the logo. Jerseys like this are really only worth about $100

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

This was K1 version of the nike swift jersey. The big difference with K1 is, all of their sioux jerseys have a cheap WCHA patch on them and they all have the TM mark on the lower right hand side of the logo. Jerseys like this are really only worth about $100

That's what i was wondering about. I saw the 'TM' on the sioux logo and got spooked. I also remember they were nike's instead and didn't see it on the jersey below the neckline. Did they actually sell these online at the sioux shop though? I wouldn't think so...

46 minutes ago, siouxhockeyaddict said:

That's what i was wondering about. I saw the 'TM' on the sioux logo and got spooked. I also remember they were nike's instead and didn't see it on the jersey below the neckline. Did they actually sell these online at the sioux shop though? I wouldn't think so...

never sold at the sioux shop. these were sold at places like Scheels.

As someone who has had a few less than satisfactory buying experiences on ebay, I suggest, in addition to soliciting comments here, read through the sellers feedback carefully. In general I have found buying clothes over the internet to be a crapshoot in regard to size and fit.

3 hours ago, TBR said:

As someone who has had a few less than satisfactory buying experiences on ebay, I suggest, in addition to soliciting comments here, read through the sellers feedback carefully. In general I have found buying clothes over the internet to be a crapshoot in regard to size and fit.

Ya, but I know people on here would rather be talking hockey than helping people out trying to find a legitimate authentic or replica jersey. So, I very much appreciate the response and help. I'm as fed up with the Chinese knockoffs flooding the market just as much as everybody else. Plus, some of them are starting to look pretty convincing!

I refuse to go on eBay to find jerseys. Most are fake and they want $250+ and if they're real then $500+.

i don't know if there is a place to go to that has each year's jersey and what to look for when buying a jersey, but I know that if anybody could do it, somebody on here could.

Remember though...

Those k1 Nike swift replica jerseys where the only ones available other than game used Nike swifts.

The authentic gamers materiel was vastly different than the k1 replicas. The build was different everything.

But consider the costs of having a Sioux jersey in that style.... $80-$100 fair price for that K1...  no shame in owning and wearing that K1, it is what it is. Better than a Guangzhou special.

Nike swift gamers can be found but more like $800 - $2400... soooooo..