SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four watch parties

Does anyone know of a watch party in Las Vegas or a good place to catch the game with other UND fans?

Looks like Vegas, among others have been added. All are welcome to attend these. Here is the link to the most current information.

http://www.undalumni.org/s/1652/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=1652&gid=2&pgid=1156

post-5672-0-85176700-1428005081_thumb.jp

Does anybody know if Agave Kitchen is owned by a UND alumn?  It is in Hudson, WI, and I have noticed that the only jersey in the upstairs bar is the old geometric Sioux jersey - It's in a can't miss spot right at the top of the stairs....

My wife read me something that said they weren't on Thursday, but it didn't specifically say anything about if they make it to Saturday. I'm hoping so. I would love to watch Saturday, if they make it, with a few thousand other Sioux fans.

• Upvote 1

Yes, would be nice to meet up with some other Sioux fans next week. If anyone will be at a public viewing party in metro Phoenix, please post the details here. Thanks.

Big Sioux crowd at RT O'Sullivans in Mesa at 60 & Stapley.

Big Sioux crowd at RT O'Sullivans in Mesa at 60 & Stapley.

I just called & confirmed that the Sioux game will be shown at the Stapley location on Thursday night. It will also be shown at the RT O'Sullivan's on Power Road, but the lady said that most of the UND alumni goes to the one on Stapley Road.

I checked with The Ralph and due to the other events they will have this week/weekend, the Arena WILL NOT be open on Saturday showing the game via the Jumbotron.

That's a bummer.  

I had a great time in Fargo (the highlight of the year thusfar as I figured it would be) but I was hoping to spend the night with other fans if Saturday does indeed happen.

#hang8

Their is a watch party in the Ballroom at the Union on campus for thursdays game. The Ralph is booked with Private events on Thursday.IDK anything about Saturday at the Ralph.

also at the ground round