SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. DU - 3:30 Gameday

AZSIOUX

I'd like to see...

Parks, Drake, Schmaltz       Schmaltz sets up the two guys we need  goals from.

Poolman, Pattyn, Chyzyk      Size, grit, speed.  And Bryn gets more ice time.

Poganski, Connor, O'Donnell   Duh.

Simonson, Johnson, Panzarella/Olson   

Denver may be a little short handed today. #14 left the ice late in the third period holding his wrist dripping blood. They wrapped a towel around it and took him to the locker room. Quite probably a skate cut. Then there was also the boarding incident late in the game that did not get called, but the Denver player was hurting after that one. He may be able to play today

Denver not dressing LaLeggia and Doremus.

SO there should be little excuse not to win this game, unless we too sit our best players...i.e give Zane the afternoon off. Might as well shuffle the lines and let the 3rd and 4th see most of the action. I expect a rather lack luster game as both teams just want to escape healthy.

Not meaningless at all, play Mercyhurst in the 1st rd or Minnesota/Michigan?

doesn't matter.   if you are going to win the big one, you have to beat four teams regardless of who they are.  chances are msum wins tonight anyways so whatever und does doesn't matter.  und made it's bed yesterday in one 30 second span late in the first period.

doesn't matter. if you are going to win the big one, you have to beat four teams regardless of who they are. chances are msum wins tonight anyways so whatever und does doesn't matter. und made it's bed yesterday in one 30 second span late in the first period.

It definitely matters lol. Many reasons. LaLeggia isn't 100%. That's why he's not playing.

doesn't matter. if you are going to win the big one, you have to beat four teams regardless of who they are. chances are msum wins tonight anyways so whatever und does doesn't matter. und made it's bed yesterday in one 30 second span late in the first period.

Tech only lost the WCHA by 1 point. MSUM certainly will have to play hard to win this one. Mankato did take the season series with tech, 3-0-1, I think. But they're both still going to play hard. When was the last time tech won a trophy for anything in hockey?

Tech only lost the WCHA by 1 point. MSUM certainly will have to play hard to win this one. Mankato did take the season series with tech, 3-0-1, I think. But they're both still going to play hard. When was the last time tech won a trophy for anything in hockey?

It's interesting that Michigan Tech has made the Frozen Four every time they have made the NCAA Tournament. Michigan Tech's last trophy was the GLI two years ago, I think.