SiouxSports.com Forum

What makes a great logo?

The Sicatoka

We have a bball team? Sweet!

Don't quote me on it, but I am fairly certain we have women's bb. Not sure if there is a men's program.

Maybe if we get a sweet new basketball court with some cool picture on it and a new lame-ass nickname we can get a basketball program! Then we can hire some lame-ass coach and ...........

We have a bball team? Sweet!

Blackheart.... Your avatar has me thinking of a potential nickname. The *insert adjective here* shepherds. The logo could be a mean-ass German Shepherd like your avatar. The students could be the K-9 krew. We could have real life dogs as mascots with the initial ones name living on and on as the dogs rotate through the years. Stay with me here, I'm on a roll. We could incorporate a K-9 training program in the university's criminal justice program, training dogs for police departments throughout the country. We could have live demonstrations of the K-9 program at halftimes/intermissions of most well attended sporting events. These demonstrations would have to include the stalking, chasing, and the eventual mauling of a staged opponents mascot. How great would it be to see Bucky or Goldie being ravaged by our beloved "Buddy" or whatever it's name would be! There are countless angles we could go with this!

Blackheart.... Your avatar has me thinking of a potential nickname. The *insert adjective here* shepherds. The logo could be a mean-ass German Shepherd like your avatar. The students could be the K-9 krew. We could have real life dogs as mascots with the initial ones name living on and on as the dogs rotate through the years. Stay with me here, I'm on a roll. We could incorporate a K-9 training program in the university's criminal justice program, training dogs for police departments throughout the country. We could have live demonstrations of the K-9 program at halftimes/intermissions of most well attended sporting events. These demonstrations would have to include the stalking, chasing, and the eventual mauling of a staged opponents mascot. How great would it be to see Bucky or Goldie being ravaged by our beloved "Buddy" or whatever it's name would be! There are countless angles we could go with this!

I'm sold! :)