SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU Gameyear Thread

geaux_sioux

You know what I think is funny, NDSU fans come here and tell us how great they are, and how bad UND is.  But....then they openly admit they did not want to play us because they were afraid the game might be close or that UND might win somehow.  I mean why be so afraid it might be a close game if you keep saying we've never beat anybody, and you guys are holier than thou.  For as good as NDSU has been in football the past five years, you guys as a fan base are the biggest group of sissies there is.  I've never seen a group so afraid to lose their perch.  And I've never seen a group of sissies as cocky as you guys either.  I would have inserted a P word instead of sissies, but didn't want to get banned. 

You never heard that caca from me. Ive always been a proponent of the game. Message board talk is just that. Nothing but talk. Let them strap it on and settle it on the field.

At the world class corporate lab that I interacted with, every body raved about this chemist from ... Dickinson St. Morons like you and others from bisonville would have thrown his resume in the trash, but those PhDs from highly esteemed schools raved about a chemist from Dickinson St. I have a world class education, and so does he, but you and other bisonville posters just nonstop trash us and start believing your own BS smells lovely.

A Memorial rebuild needs to be ready by the 2019 season. Count backwards if you can.

Mhm yes Dickinson and UND are definitely world class. I'm guessing you'll be telling me my finance degree is world class as well?

2019? K I'll set the timer on my phone.

You never heard that caca from me. Ive always been a proponent of the game. Message board talk is just that. Nothing but talk. Let them strap it on and settle it on the field.

Been lots of talk from 2004 until now and in 2 short months we will finally have something concrete to talk about...the result of the game.