SiouxSports.com Forum

The Last Committee 2.0

SWSiouxMN

Excerpted:

McDonald is an enrolled citizen of the Spirit Lake Tribe in North Dakota and served as the tribe’s chairman. 

He was tribal chair at SL? When? Or was this during the time SL wouldn't reaffirm their indifference (I won't call it support) for the name to the NCAA. 

UPDATE: Seems Dr. McDonald was elected SL chair in July 2013, so, not that time period. 

I can see McDonald being a potential thorn on this committee.

McDonald probably came out of the same mold as Ron His Horse is Thunder, David Gipp, Leigh Jennotte, Erich Longie and Lucy Gange. If so, they should have also named someone like Sam Dupris to the committee.

McDonald probably came out of the same mold as Ron His Horse is Thunder, David Gipp, Leigh Jennotte, Erich Longie and Lucy Gange. If so, they should have also named someone like Sam Dupris to the committee.

Leigh Jeanotte is easily one of the most ignorant and pathetic individuals I have ever communicated with.

Using that Task Force’s recommendations as a starting point, the new Nickname Committee will be charged with reviewing a list of potential names, submitted via a public process soon to be announced, and developing and submitting a short list of those names for a final public vote. The University anticipates that the Nickname Committee will submit the short list of names for the vote by early May.

Wonder when the list of names will come out? It would be nice to know the names before the committee chops them down! I am guessing no name had a lot of support but will get chopped.

What are the odds cocks are on the list? Probably the same odds as Sioux being on the list?

Using that Task Force’s recommendations as a starting point, the new Nickname Committee will be charged with reviewing a list of potential names, submitted via a public process soon to be announced, and developing and submitting a short list of those names for a final public vote. The University anticipates that the Nickname Committee will submit the short list of names for the vote by early May.

Wonder when the list of names will come out? It would be nice to know the names before the committee chops them down! I am guessing no name had a lot of support but will get chopped.

What are the odds cocks are on the list? Probably the same odds as Sioux being on the list?

Will there be a dial-in # provided?