SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC 1st Round Playoff March 14th - Club Seats

Last chance gentlemen....here are the details. $180 for both tickets is an amazing deal. If you don't think so....you have never sat in the club lounge.

Includes 4 Free Drink Tickets.
Two tickets for Saturday NCHC 1st Round Playoff March 14th Men’s Hockey Game in the CLUB / LOUNGE area.
This includes two seats near the end of row for easy access
LARGE leg room seats (only 3 rows of seats, nice private area)
ND largest free standing bar
Free appetizers one hour before game
Free soda and snacks during the game and a waitress you can order drinks and food from!!
Absolutely the best seats in the house!
End where Sioux shoot twice.
Must be 21 or accompanied with an adult over 21 to enter. (Kids can go with an adult)
You can invite four friends into the club area as guests (Great for pre-game drinks & snacks!).
Private area, direct access to ND's largest free standing bar.
Waitress available at your seat.
Coat Rack to hang your cold weather gear.

The current weather forecast alone should knock about $50 off your selling price.

Not sure why this guy is getting so much crap about the price. They are more expensive seats sure but he is asking below cost I'm pretty sure. I've seen club seats sell for even more than this in the regular season!

And I know the coat rack comment was just a little poke cuz the beautiful weather;)

Not sure why this guy is getting so much crap about the price. They are more expensive seats sure but he is asking below cost I'm pretty sure. I've seen club seats sell for even more than this in the regular season!

And I know the coat rack comment was just a little poke cuz the beautiful weather;)

Exactly...I'm taking a hit when I'm selling them below $200. And yes....the coat rack is unnecessary but you never know. The weather in ND changes every hour.

If you still want to sell them, my offer still stands. Just let me know. 

MARKET VALUE - "[T]he estimated amount for which a property should exchange on the date of valuation between a willing buyer and a willing seller in an arm's-length transaction after proper marketing wherein the parties had each acted knowledgeably, prudently, and without compulsion."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_value

MARKET VALUE - "[T]he estimated amount for which a property should exchange on the date of valuation between a willing buyer and a willing seller in an arm's-length transaction after proper marketing wherein the parties had each acted knowledgeably, prudently, and without compulsion."  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_value

So what's the market value on Club Seats?

Not so certain that its really profiteering if you take into account the fees/donation required to purchase club lounge seats.

He isn't making a dime. I've sat in the club seats many times and he is losing money if anything. Good luck selling them and Go Sioux!!!!!

I have sat in club seat and last time I got them for free. To determine the so called fair market value, you would have to take what was the total price you paid for them and then divide that by how many games there are at home. If that is $200 or more than ya that is fair. I was just wiling to pay $100. Watching hockey at the Ralph is fun but for me it's not worth $200.

I have sat in club seat and last time I got them for free. To determine the so called fair market value, you would have to take what was the total price you paid for them and then divide that by how many games there are at home. If that is $200 or more than ya that is fair. I was just wiling to pay $100. Watching hockey at the Ralph is fun but for me it's not worth $200.

That's fine...everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I, on the other hand would pay over face value to watch the Sioux play if I had to but that's just me. Thanks 'BisonFanofSiouxHockey' on your great purchase! It will be a fun game to be at! Sweep! Sweep! Sweep! Sweep!