SiouxSports.com Forum

The 2015-2016 NFL Mega-Thread

MafiaMan

Murray to Philly rumors are heating up.

Dallas has said they'll match any offer Murray sees. Murray's out there looking to see who has money and will waste the time to put together an offer (that'll just get matched-plus by Dallas). 

Murray needs to remember, also, that Dallas has arguably the best offensive line in the game. 

(And now I need to shower because I said nice things about the Cowboys.) 

Dallas has said they'll match any offer Murray sees. Murray's out there looking to see who has money and will waste the time to put together an offer (that'll just get matched-plus by Dallas). 

Murray needs to remember, also, that Dallas has arguably the best offensive line in the game. 

(And now I need to shower because I said nice things about the Cowboys.) 

And Dallas needs to remember how average Romo was without a solid running game.  And I am sorry, but you need a good running back no matter how good the O-Line is.  They are both important.  Without Murray, the Cowboys will go back to being 8-8 or 9-7.  Not that there's anything wrong with that! :):p

Still can't believe they fell for the Aaron Rodgers fake-spike play.

I don't care if Tom Brady is QB'ing New England until he's 50. Miami will continue to be the choke-job of the division until he retires.

And what's more indicative of the talent disparity between Miami and New England? The 33-20 win the Dolphins had over the Patriots last September or the 41-13 beatdown that NE delivered in the season finale?

Just like the Jets fell for Marino's fake spike or the Ravens fell for NE's trick play, it happens.

Just like the Jets fell for Marino's fake spike or the Ravens fell for NE's trick play, it happens.

Yea, in like 1993!

You could see it all as it unfolded...Miami's defense lolly-gagging back to the line...safeties not even paying attention. I was yelling at the TV "it's a fake," but nobody heard me.

Vikings trade a 5th round pick for Mike Wallace and a 7th round pick. I don't mind the move its a low risk high reward type. Just glad the Vikings finally made a move for something other than a backup.

Good riddace, Mike Wallace!

Vikings trade a 5th round pick for Mike Wallace and a 7th round pick. I don't mind the move its a low risk high reward type. Just glad the Vikings finally made a move for something other than a backup.

If Teddy doesn't pass him the ball especially deep, start the whining.

So Fairley and Suh were supposed to anchor the Lions' defense for a decade...and now they're both gone. Wow.

And a lot of season-ticket holders who were assured by upper management that they are committed to building a winner in the Motor City will soon be gone as well.  Talk about bait and switch.  Who's next, Matthew Stafford?

Jimmy Graham to Seattle, I thought NO would have learned their lesson after their offense struggled without Sproles, guess not.

Sometimes I think Payton thinks he's smarter than the game.

The only time Payton was smarter than the game was the time he paid his players bounty fees for excessive/dirty hits (hey, it got him a Super Bowl that season).  Ask the Vikes. 

• Upvote 2

The only time Payton was smarter than the game was the time he paid his players bounty fees for excessive/dirty hits (hey, it got him a Super Bowl that season). Ask the Vikes.

C'mon. We all know the Vikings would have choked that Super Bowl away anyways!

Tebow worked out for the Eagles today.

Good for him! I know the company line is that he can't play QB in the NFL and teams should stop wasting their time with Tebow, but those same folks are the ones screaming bloody hell that there absolutely has to be a home for Michael Sam somewhere in the league.