SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Baseball

darell1976

UND vs Northern Colorado 8pm

Utah Valley vs Sac St 4pm

WAC Tournament

The other 2 teams (first rd bye) are Seattle U and Bakersfield

I believe our game is at 9pm our time.   The tournament bracket has the first game listed at 3pm Mesa AZ time which would be 5pm our time and our game with Northern Colorado at 7pm local- which would be 9pm.    Also, at least in the Grand Forks area, the games will be on 1440 AM which is a nice bonus for those of us who want to follow the game.  Go UND!

I believe our game is at 9pm our time. The tournament bracket has the first game listed at 3pm Mesa AZ time which would be 5pm our time and our game with Northern Colorado at 7pm local- which would be 9pm. Also, at least in the Grand Forks area, the games will be on 1440 AM which is a nice bonus for those of us who want to follow the game. Go UND!

I got the times from the WAC website i forget it's in the mountain time zone.

Hopefully we are able to turn the tide this week.  Bakersfield swept us in a three game series in early April at Kraft field and they weren't really that close.

I heard the announcers say that UNC was able to beat Bakersfield in the regular season so let's hope we play like last night. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...