SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX vs. CC - Saturday Gameday

AZSIOUX

Watching N. Schmaltz play last night, it seems like he is just a stride slow. I don't know if he is hurting or what is going on. Ever since he came back from the worlds, he just hasn't been the same.

My guess he is playing w some type of injury. He is too good to be playing this poorly the past 3 games.

North Dakota MHockey @UNDmhockey 3m3 minutes ago

Colten St. Clair will play RW on a line with Stephane Pattyn and Nick Schmaltz. St. Clair had missed previous eight games due to injury.

Murphy comes out of the lineup and Johnson moves to play RW with Chyzk and Caggiula my guess is this move is just to try to get some guys jump started again.

North Dakota MHockey ‏@UNDmhockey 3m3 minutes ago

Colten St. Clair will play RW on a line with Stephane Pattyn and Nick Schmaltz. St. Clair had missed previous eight games due to injury.

Murphy comes out of the lineup and Johnson moves to play RW with Chyzk and Caggiula my guess is this move is just to try to get some guys jump started again.

LJ better be ready to skate tonight cause those other 2 can fly. Good to see Colton back. Odd to have Nick on line w Pattyn.

LJ better be ready to skate tonight cause those other 2 can fly. Good to see Colton back. Odd to have Nick on line w Pattyn.

I'm guessing it's hak trying to tell nick something because that move makes no sense. They are putting LJ on a line with two fast players when LJ is not fast. Then he puts nick with two guys lacking skill.

I'm guessing it's hak trying to tell nick something because that move makes no sense. They are putting LJ on a line with two fast players when LJ is not fast. Then he puts nick with two guys lacking skill.

I think it'd just trying to find some chemistry. There wasn't a lot last night, we actually played pretty crappy. Both goals were 100% individual efforts.

I think it'd just trying to find some chemistry. There wasn't a lot last night, we actually played pretty crappy. Both goals were 100% individual efforts.

I don't know, these guys always look bad on Fridays. I'm just hoping hak doesn't keep these lines into omaha if we win big tonight.

Well, Zane's last name is McIntyre tonight and not GothIntyre like some nights... ;)

Gotta love announcers that are "behind the times".  Like the one earlier (Hockey East??) that kept referring to our team as "The Fighting Sioux".  ;)

On the other hand, there are some who relish in mispronunciation.   ???  :devil: