SiouxSports.com Forum

Beer

Fetch

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a nice beer surprise the other night. Saw a sixer from Rougue of some lager I'd never heard of, Hot Tub Scholarship Lager, on sale for $6. I gave it a go and it was a really good beer that tasted like beer. No gimmicks just straight up beer. Just an easy drinking and smooth Munich Helles style lager.

• 6 months later...

JL Beers in West Fargo is on social media touting that they will soon be tapping their first ever keg of Half Brothers Brewing's beer, but not telling us which beer they got.  Anyone frequented Half Brothers enough to know what they're touting as their signature beer?  I've only been in there twice, since I don't get downtown GF very often.

1 hour ago, siouxforcefans said:

JL Beers in West Fargo is on social media touting that they will soon be tapping their first ever keg of Half Brothers Brewing's beer, but not telling us which beer they got.  Anyone frequented Half Brothers enough to know what they're touting as their signature beer?  I've only been in there twice, since I don't get downtown GF very often.

I'd guess their Golden Ale, but hopefully it's something a little more exciting. 

3 hours ago, siouxforcefans said:

possibly their chokecherry gose.  it is pretty good, if you like sours.  not a huge fan of sours, but it is pretty tasty.