jodcon

Let's hear the Fearless Predictions!

Who I want to win:

Detroit

Arizona

Pittsburgh

Indy

Who I think will win:

Dallas - Lions not good against good teams on the road, Romo probably won't be able to lose this one.

Arizona - 7-8-1 teams should not be hosting games, karma should kick in here.

Baltimore - Not sure why, I'm not a fan of the Ravens but I have a feeling with Bell banged up they will slop one out, Steve Smith will probably pull something out of his hind end to win it.

Indy - Not really sure where Hilton is at for this game but I have no confidence in Dalton when the chips are down, never bet on red.

Let's hear the Fearless Predictions!

Who I want to win:

Detroit

Arizona

Pittsburgh

Indy

Who I think will win:

Dallas - Lions not good against good teams on the road, Romo probably won't be able to lose this one.

Arizona - 7-8-1 teams should not be hosting games, karma should kick in here.

Baltimore - Not sure why, I'm not a fan of the Ravens but I have a feeling with Bell banged up they will slop one out, Steve Smith will probably pull something out of his hind end to win it.

Indy - Not really sure where Hilton is at for this game but I have no confidence in Dalton when the chips are down, never bet on red.

Dallas:  How many road games has Stafford won vs a team over .500?  Answer...as many hairs as there is on MM's head.

Carolina:  Too bad teams but one has a decent QB

Pittsburg:  Big Ben at home vs a division rival

Indy:  Has anyone seen Dalton play a playoff game before?

Dallas:  How many road games has Stafford won vs a team over .500?  Answer...as many hairs as there is on MM's head.

Carolina:  Too bad teams but one has a decent QB

Pittsburg:  Big Ben at home vs a division rival

Indy:  Has anyone seen Dalton play a playoff game before?

Hey, Oxbow, has gfhockey gotten ahold of your account?  Too bad teams?  Pittsburg? 

"Has anyone seen Dalton play a playoff game before?"  I'll see your Andy Dalton and raise you a Tony Romo big game performance.  0-3 with a playoff berth on the line and 1-3 in playoff games.  Make that 1-4.  Detroit goes into Dallas and shocks the world.  Lions win.

Everyone's doubted the Cardinals all season.  How many games would Green Bay win playing the guys that St Louis has at QB?  Probably 5 out of 16.  Cardinals over Panthers.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore.  Because when I hear the words "Baltimore" and "football," I still think "Colts," that's why.  Go Steelers.

Indianapolis over Bengals.  How can you bet against a guy with the last name "Luck"?

Hey, Oxbow, has gfhockey gotten ahold of your account?  Too bad teams?  Pittsburg? 

"Has anyone seen Dalton play a playoff game before?"  I'll see your Andy Dalton and raise you a Tony Romo big game performance.  0-3 with a playoff berth on the line and 1-3 in playoff games.  Make that 1-4.  Detroit goes into Dallas and shocks the world.  Lions win.

Everyone's doubted the Cardinals all season.  How many games would Green Bay win playing the guys that St Louis has at QB?  Probably 5 out of 16.  Cardinals over Panthers.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore.  Because when I hear the words "Baltimore" and "football," I still think "Colts," that's why.  Go Steelers.

Indianapolis over Bengals.  How can you bet against a guy with the last name "Luck"?

My bad on the spelling....not sure if it's the stomach flu or bad Chinese from last night!

Tough to use a Smart phone as I'm dashing to the bathroom..................

Apparently when you hear the words "Cardinals" and "football," you still think "St. Louis" too......  :whistling:  ;)

This team on the field for Arizona is absolutely horribe offensively and on special teams........and this coming against a sub .500 playoff team.

They're a shell of what they were a month ago. This could get ugly if Arizona goes 3 and out again.

The NFL really needs to do something about home-field advantage for these division "winners" who have a sub-.500 record. I give the Cardinals more credit for going 11-5 than I do the Panthers for their division title. When's the banner-raising ceremony? LOL!