SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-NDSU discussions all topics

iramurphy

SDSU is NDSU's rival the proof is in these attendance numbers for men's basketball.

NDSU vs  SDSU 3368

NDSU vs UND  4189

Oh wait more people attended the UND game than their conference rival? Wow I guess we were NDSU's Super Bowl.

The UND game also had higher ticket prices.

SDSU is NDSU's rival the proof is in these attendance numbers for men's basketball.

NDSU vs SDSU 3368

NDSU vs UND 4189

Oh wait more people attended the UND game than their conference rival? Wow I guess we were NDSU's Super Bowl.

Students out of town.

Surprised you want to bring that game up. When I left I think ndsu was up by 35 or 40.

Sent a congratulatory text to a Bison friend of mine who I don't talk to often...

"Congratulations to the Bison again...wow!"

The reply back?

"Where's UND's four championships?"

I'm starting to see the light.

Try living in Fargo....I have several friends who are Bison fans and are good people....it really is the few rotten thousands that spoil it for the other 50.

Watching that video makes me wonder. If a person doesnt eat bread, sunflowers, sugar potatoes, or beans. Do "those type of farms" even raise , stuff theyd eat?

Fruit. Veggies. Meats.

It seems to me the midwest farmer doesnt even grow much food people eat at least not directly. They grow a lot of food it seems to feed cattle et al.