SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Marquette

SWSiouxMN

That's all?  I would have guessed 25-30.

If its any consolation Marquette hasn't exactly put people away at home, a close win against NJIT (I know they beat Michigan), and a loss to Omaha ( I know we haven't beaten a DI Omaha team), this isn't the old Marquette of past. Maybe UND can catch them napping.

If its any consolation Marquette hasn't exactly put people away at home, a close win against NJIT (I know they beat Michigan), and a loss to Omaha ( I know we haven't beaten a DI Omaha team), this isn't the old Marquette of past. Maybe UND can catch them napping.

However, with the recent addition of their transfer from Indiana they have improved significantly. Its a much different team than played against those teams. W ojo will get them going in the right direction again. They wont sleep on us.

http://www.vuhoops.com/big-east-news/2014/12/22/7433055/big-east-basketball-preview-week-6-tv-schedule-what-to-watch-for

North Dakota (They seriously do not have a nickname. Apparently they are above such nonsensical behavior. "Fighting Sioux" was controversial but at least pick something. ANYTHING. Pick the Fighting Dakotans- it's better than nothing.)

:D

• Upvote 1