SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ NDSU

bincitysioux

It has been so long since they have fielded a competetive women's team that they don't even recognize quality basketball anymore. Kind of sad really given the tradition of their program. I think their new coach has them playing better so maybe that will change in time. They don't think Evers would make their team? She would probably be player of the year in the Summit and she's the 2nd best player on our team.......

Really? How about proving you can play with the 2nd best team in the SL first; USD. Your program is improving, you are no-where near SDSU or even USD yet. Beat a team of substance, than pump up your team.

Really? How about proving you can play with the 2nd best team in the SL first; USD. Your program is improving, you are no-where near SDSU or even USD yet. Beat a team of substance, than pump up your team.

Considering UND had a 65-61 victory over USD and held the Summit League's leading scoring without a field goal last November, I guess we're good?

• Upvote 3

Learn how to quote a previous post.  Then, get your facts straight about who beat who last year.  Next, it's "then", not "than".  Finally, go check the almighty Women's RPI ratings that you Summit dorks love to quote.  

Between this and the Bison loser telling us that Carson Wentz is the best high school quarterback in ND this year....... ???

• Upvote 1

Learn how to quote a previous post.  Then, get your facts straight about who beat who last year.  Next, it's "then", not "than".  Finally, go check the almighty Women's RPI ratings that you Summit dorks love to quote.  

Between this and the Bison loser telling us that Carson Wentz is the best high school quarterback in ND this year....... ???

I guess you can't spell StUpid without SU. 

• Upvote 1

I would say UND is on the same level as USD. It should be a great match-up on the 21st.  As far as Evers getting POY in the Summit, I don't think so. Luke (WIU), Seekamp (USD) and Waytachek (SDSU) are all better players .  Good luck against UofM.  SDSU is 3-0 against the Gophers since 2004-2005 with the most recent win coming last season in Frost. 

Also SDSU just clobbered Northern Colorado, who was picked 4th in the Big Sky, on the road 71-48 after beating previous #25 Arkansas on the road the game before. SDSU was down 9 with 27 seconds left and came back and won. Crazy right?

I would say UND is on the same level as USD. It should be a great match-up on the 21st. As far as Evers getting POY in the Summit, I don't think so. Luke (WIU), Seekamp (USD) and Waytachek (SDSU) are all better players . Good luck against UofM. SDSU is 3-0 against the Gophers since 2004-2005 with the most recent win coming last season in Frost.

Also SDSU just clobbered Northern Colorado, who was picked 4th in the Big Sky, on the road 71-48 after beating previous #25 Arkansas on the road the game before. SDSU was down 9 with 27 seconds left and came back and won. Crazy right?

Just remember UND is in their 3rd season post transition while SDSU is in their 7th.

I would say UND is on the same level as USD. It should be a great match-up on the 21st.  As far as Evers getting POY in the Summit, I don't think so. Luke (WIU), Seekamp (USD) and Waytachek (SDSU) are all better players .  Good luck against UofM.  SDSU is 3-0 against the Gophers since 2004-2005 with the most recent win coming last season in Frost. 

Nobody has said UND is better than SDSU.  Don't need all the comparison's to them.  UND and USD are at the same level, I would say.  Either one could beat the other on any given night.

I've never seen anyone post anything insulting about a player's looks or size on this site. I will admit many of their posters seem to be  immature twenty-somethings. 

A UND fan just posted his (or her) first post on BV about this, and now is getting them all worked up. Why post over there, its like hitting a wasp nest with a stick pretty soon they will all buzz on over here.  :silly:

A UND fan just posted his (or her) first post on BV about this, and now is getting them all worked up. Why post over there, its like hitting a wasp nest with a stick pretty soon they will all buzz on over here.  :silly:

Of course Tony, like the wienie he is, posts a bunch of hockey pictures and makes references to Ralph.  What the hell does that have to do with women's basketball and the low brow comments their fanbase made?  

Tony needs a new trick.  The whole "inflated enrollment - Hitler lovers - Hockey sucks" thing is getting tired.  It doesn't relate to EVERY topic.  

• Upvote 1

Of course Tony, like the wienie he is, posts a bunch of hockey pictures and makes references to Ralph.  What the hell does that have to do with women's basketball and the low brow comments their fanbase made?  

Tony needs a new trick.  The whole "inflated enrollment - Hitler lovers - Hockey sucks" thing is getting tired.  It doesn't relate to EVERY topic.  

Funny how the username Lakesbison is banned but yet he allows Lakes' other username El Crapo to post. 

• 10 months later...

NDSU had three of their top players sitting out.  Including their top player, Holly Johnson, who outplayed Evers in last years UND game.  When she is able to play they will improve greatly.  Like if UND were to lose Mia Lloyd.

Evers in that game had 15 points, 13 rebounds and a career high 7 blocks.  To my memory easily one of her finest performances.

• 2 weeks later...

NDSU had three of their top players sitting out.  Including their top player, Holly Johnson, who outplayed Evers in last years UND game.  When she is able to play they will improve greatly.  Like if UND were to lose Mia Lloyd.

I'd argue there is a difference between a preseason 2nd team all-conference player vs. preseason player of the year but regardless, UND knocked off a Summit team with no Loyd among others tonight. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...