SiouxSports.com Forum

NBA 2014-2015 Season

MafiaMan

Golden State wins the NBA Championship.

Haha Cleveland and LeBron.

Easiest money you can make in sports is betting against any team from Cleveland, they haven't won anything for over a half century. 

Wow, thanks for sharing...that's good info to know

Not sure why you're taking this so personally but whatever.  I actually kinda like basketball, it's just a shame what the NBA has turned it into.  The defense, travelling, and basic fundamentals are all so bad it's become comical.  The Warriors (Steph Curry) were actually relatively fun to watch, but the Cavs..... ugh.  I'll just continue watching college ball (although the NBA 3.5 step is starting to make it's way to the college level as well, unfortunately).

And yet it get's better television ratings than puck. Demands more money in its TV deals etc... And you all have to spend so much time and energy to come on here and tell us how "bad" the NBA is. If you don't like it- that's fine, but to go out of your way, it just seems silly.

And it's silly that the NBA lovers always have to stick their chest out and bring up ratings TV deals. We don't give 2 shyts.
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Minnesota's obsession with hometown kids, whether it be hockey or hoops, continues. Soooo predictable that the Wolves would make a trade for Tyus Jones.

Well at least it gets a few people (family members) to go to the games.....

Minnesota's obsession with hometown kids, whether it be hockey or hoops, continues. Soooo predictable that the Wolves would make a trade for Tyus Jones.

Think of all the money he'll save living at home in Apple Valley.

I am no basketball expert however i know enough to know he's good, and is a first round talent. What did they give up for him?

Ouch

There is a huge dropoff as the draft goes on.  They needed a reliable point guard to distribute once Rubio gets hurt so I like it.  They gave up Rakeem Christmas from the Cuse (meh) and some guard from Turkey.  I would say it was a pretty good trade.