SiouxSports.com Forum

U of M Wednesday, Dec 10th

shep

Was there last night. Great game in spots, but we had no answer inside plus they were more athletic in many positions.

Loyd is fun to watch. All energy all the time. Need a 3 point threat v zone. Szablow is poised and a solid if unconventional PG.

This is a nice team and worth heading out to see.

• 3 weeks later...

Caught a snippet of sports radio on 100.3 in Minn/St P - don't ever listen to the evening show so couldn't even tell you who the booth schmucks were, but the guest was Gopher AD Norwood Teague. Comments about women's basketball centered around why Minnesota is wasting time playing North Dakota. Booth guys wanted this year's game bought out. Diidn't really go into detail beyond saying that.

Caught a snippet of sports radio on 100.3 in Minn/St P - don't ever listen to the evening show so couldn't even tell you who the booth schmucks were, but the guest was Gopher AD Norwood Teague. Comments about women's basketball centered around why Minnesota is wasting time playing North Dakota. Booth guys wanted this year's game bought out. Diidn't really go into detail beyond saying that.

Would be pretty dumb of them since I believe UND signed a 3-1 deal to get them to come here and I think UND has at least 1 if not 2 return trips left to make to fulfill the deal.

Would be pretty dumb of them since I believe UND signed a 3-1 deal to get them to come here and I think UND has at least 1 if not 2 return trips left to make to fulfill the deal.

I wouldn't put anything past an athletic department dumb enough to buy out a football contract with North Carolina. It must have made Teague sick to watch UNC get taken apart in the bowl game last week by Rutgers.

I wouldn't put anything past an athletic department dumb enough to buy out a football contract with North Carolina. It must have made Teague sick to watch UNC get taken apart in the bowl game last week by Rutgers.

It's going to cause me great distress to root for Minnesota against the Big XII SEC tomorrow...