Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siouxman

Lisa Marvin

17 posts in this topic

Absolutely horrendous news about Lisa Marvin and the extent of her injuries.  We are praying for her and her family for a full and complete recovery.  It sounds like they will need all of the support they can get.

On the flip side, I hope the two individuals involved with their vehicles in this incident receive the appropriate punishment and learn their actions can have horrible consequences.  This is nothing but brash stupidity that will likely impact Lisa for the rest of her life.

Lisa - We are hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/und-hockey-player-marvin-really-lucky-be-alive-after-getting-hit-car

Like I said elsewhere:

Lisa, get well. Life first, hockey next. 

and

I didn't realize how catastrophic the injuries were. She's lucky she's alive.

This has to be tearing Izzy up. (Yo Izzy, I'm thinkin' about you man.) 

Now, ... < turning slowly toward the two 18 year old idiots cited > ... you two schmucks should be tested to see if you can be the bone donor she may need. I hear it's a really painful process and I can't think of anyone better suited for it. 

Absolutely horrendous news about Lisa Marvin and the extent of her injuries.  We are praying for her and her family for a full and complete recovery.  It sounds like they will need all of the support they can get.

On the flip side, I hope the two individuals involved with their vehicles in this incident receive the appropriate punishment and learn their actions can have horrible consequences.  This is nothing but brash stupidity that will likely impact Lisa for the rest of her life.

Lisa - We are hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/und-hockey-player-marvin-really-lucky-be-alive-after-getting-hit-car

Amen.

This is great and I am very happy she is making a steady recovery. Does this mean she plans to play for UND still in the future? I didn't quite get the feeling that she was actually planning a return to the team.

I can't image what Izzy was feeling in the photo of him looking at his daughter in a hospital bed. 

I do know what I feel (or don't feel) for those drag racers ... :glare:

2 hours ago, lawkota said:

Lisa Marvin had 2 assists in UND's win over Bemidji last night. 

Just an amazing person. 

Wow!  That's fantastic.  Incredible story.  

tumblr_nnxrkz8UXM1tq4of6o1_400.gif

Keep it up, Lisa!