SiouxSports.com Forum

Want to Buy!! 3 (or 4) West Regional Ticket Packages

RedFrog

Looking for 3 ticket packages to the West Regional in Fargo.  Will take 4 packages if necessary.  Tried to order online and there were none to be had. 

Prefer lower bowl but will entertain all opportunities!!

You can email me at: redfrog@dvl.midco.net

reply to this message or PM me via this message board.

Thank you and GO SIOUX!!

• 2 months later...

Looking for 3 ticket packages to the West Regional in Fargo.  Will take 4 packages if necessary.  Tried to order online and there were none to be had. 

Prefer lower bowl but will entertain all opportunities!!

You can email me at: redfrog@dvl.midco.net

reply to this message or PM me via this message board.

Thank you and GO SIOUX!!

Good luck finding tickets!

you and 90% of the Sioux fan base.... I wish you the best of luck, basically if you were not a club member there was about a 1% chance of getting tickets when they were available

Wow I must have been Siouxper lucky then. Just curious what do you think people are willing to or will have to pay to get in the door for this weekend?

Or is that not even an option either at this point, maybe you couldnt even buy them if you had an unlimited budget?

There's always tickets for sale.  A lot of it will depend on what other schools are sent to Fargo.  If it is 3 teams that aren't close or don't travel well, their allotment will end up being released.  If there is another team that is close by, that will help drive up the price.  If Minnesota were to somehow make it and be sent here instead of South Bend....yikes.

There's always tickets for sale. A lot of it will depend on what other schools are sent to Fargo. If it is 3 teams that aren't close or don't travel well, their allotment will end up being released. If there is another team that is close by, that will help drive up the price. If Minnesota were to somehow make it and be sent here instead of South Bend....yikes.

Yeah if minnesota makes it and is placed in Fargo yikes is right. I'm sure tickets would be available at a very premium price unfortunately.

Yeah if minnesota makes it and is placed in Fargo yikes is right. I'm sure tickets would be available at a very premium price unfortunately.

Nothing out of the realm of possibility.  B1G winner will likely have a higher PWR than the AHA winner.  #2 overall seed could get a fairly unlucky draw (assuming they don't do any shuffling).

Wow I must have been Siouxper lucky then. Just curious what do you think people are willing to or will have to pay to get in the door for this weekend?

Yes very lucky, there was a thread on this, but if memory serves me right online tickets were sold out in less than 1 minute, partially due to the box office at Scheels arena opening a few minutes early….however it is my understanding that there will be more tickets released once the schools are announced then it will depend on which schools and their fan bases…I think you can almost count on another NCHC team or regional team, if Mankato loses a #1 seed I can see them being put in Fargo, or maybe even Denver….I know the NCAA steers away from same conference but if 4-5 teams make it might be hard to do

This week’s brackets

East Regional (Providence):
15 Quinnipiac vs. 3 Boston University
11 Denver vs. 6 Bowling Green

Northeast Regional (Manchester):
13 Boston College vs. 4 Omaha
9 Providence vs. 5 Harvard

Midwest Regional (South Bend):
16 Robert Morris vs. 1 Minnesota State
12 Michigan vs. 8 Miami

West Regional (Fargo):
14 Vermont vs. 2 North Dakota
10 Michigan Tech vs. 7 Minnesota-Duluth

I am now looking for only 2 tickets (will take up to 4).  Just trying to get into the building. 

It is baffling why they won't allow 'on-campus' sites, especially when they are essentially guaranteed to sell out a larger stadium by doing so.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...