SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-15 Season

brianvf

Question: why is Idalski not liked in GF? Have seen it posted on here before but no real details. I've met him at boosters and chatted a few times. Seems decent enough. Is it coaching style or personality?

Go to beer league hockey and ask the guys there. He has no personality.

I didn't realize how catastrophic the injuries were. She's lucky she's alive.

This has to be tearing Izzy up. (Yo Izzy, I'm thinkin' about you man.) 

Now, ... < turning slowly toward the two 18 year old idiots cited > ... you two schmucks should be tested to see if you can be the bone donor she may need. I hear it's a really painful process and I can't think of anyone better suited for it. 

I didn't realize how catastrophic the injuries were. She's lucky she's alive.

This has to be tearing Izzy up. (Yo Izzy, I'm thinkin' about you man.)

Now, ... < turning slowly toward the two 18 year old idiots cited > ... you two schmucks should be tested to see if you can be the bone donor she may need. I hear it's a really painful process and I can't think of anyone better suited for it.

That is an excellent idea. Too bad in most people's eyes that is considered cruel and unusual punishment. With what she is forced to go through because of their actions though, I think it would be totally justified, and still wouldn't give her back what those idiots took from her.