SiouxSports.com Forum

Wild 2015

Fetch

True Sioux Fan here. Can't stand the Blackhawks. Having one Sioux player on the Team will not change that.

I was being facetious...lots of long-time Blackhawks fans on the board here but an equal number of newbies who jumped on-board after Toews joined the team and won his first Stanley Cup. As for me, I'm just an old fuddie duddie Red Wings fan who still can't get over seeing Detroit lose game 7 at home to Pittsburgh in 2009...

I said it a long time ago...there's an infinitely better chance of Toews bringing the cup to SSM in Faribault than there is of him ever bringing it to GF. Best bet for a return visit to the area would be Oshie and Warroad.

Based on what? His brother not getting enough playing time after Johnny left? Also, there's no one left at SSM from his time there. There's no story here.

Based on what? His brother not getting enough playing time after Johnny left? Also, there's no one left at SSM from his time there. There's no story here.

I never said anything about his brother...point of clarification. Jonathan has twice brought the cup to Winnipeg and he obviously feels a connection with his hometown. I think UND was a short-term stepping stone for him on his way to the NHL and the school and GF aren't as near-and-dear to his heart as some fans think they may be.

Home green sweaters are the worst of any sweater in the NHL!

HORRENDOUS!

I don't mind the greens at all the Wild look very good tonight the Parise/Granlund/Pominville line has been in complete control whenever they are on the ice. As for Colorado they look like they still think this is some preseason throw away game. 5-0 after 2 and 5 different goal scorers 38-13 on the shots.

Wild win 3-0 over Colorado. Parise scored the empty netter with 3 seconds left and Roy tried to throw his fighters out there for the last faceoff and the ref wouldn't allow it and sent them off the ice to the displeasure of Roy.

He then tried to call a timeout and the refs said no dice to that too. Not a Waa fan.

Wild up on the Avs in Colorado 2-0 in the 3rd. Erik Johnson got a major and tossed for an elbow to the head of Erik Haula kinda looks like Roys biggest adjustment from Thursday to tonight was for the Avs to take as many runs at Wild players as they can.

Wild win 3-0 over Colorado. Parise scored the empty netter with 3 seconds left and Roy tried to throw his fighters out there for the last faceoff and the ref wouldn't allow it and sent them off the ice to the displeasure of Roy.

He then tried to call a timeout and the refs said no dice to that too. Not a Waa fan.

This is the same classy guy who reacted like THIS when Anaheim's Bruce Boudreau put his tough guys on the ice at the end of last year's season opener (a 6-0 lead for Colorado with seconds left in the game)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y2OOc6WTrg