SiouxSports.com Forum

Wild 2015

Fetch

So are most UND guys Wild fans?  Any Jets fans out there?  I assume some Blackhawks guys....   

I am not a fan of the Wild or any NHL team.  I really don't watch the NHL until playoff time.  But I do like what the Wild are doing with their personnel moves; they are moving in the right direction after years of being stagnant and predictable.

So are most UND guys Wild fans? Any Jets fans out there? I assume some Blackhawks guys....

I've been a Jets fan since the late 80's early 90's. When they moved to Phoenix I became a Wild fan (I used to like the North Stars before they moved) now I cheer for the Wild and Jets. Earlier this year I saw the Wild beat the Rangers in person as my first NHL game.

FightingSiouxforlife that was me until a few years ago

I think most Sioux fans are Blackhawk fans because of Toews - I am to but since JPar went to Minn I like them & have watched more Wild games

You're right, although, I think Mafia Man took some heat for saying this earlier this year. 

Yep. SiouxSports.com Rule #19: You must cheer for Jonathan Toews and be a Blackhawk fan...or else you aren't a true Sioux fan.

Oddly enough, not a big fan of Jonny Toews...great player for the Hawks but you win 2 Cups and can't make it back to the Forks for one celebration?

Uh oh...I'll get the popcorn...

He still has mixed emotions about UND. His time was great and experience...and he is probably more than greatful. However, remember his little brother, David? Yeah, overall, his brother didn't have the best experience at UND. Not UND's fault there, can't control some of the decisions David made at UND, but the bitterneess from Johnny starts there.

He still has mixed emotions about UND. His time was great and experience...and he is probably more than greatful. However, remember his little brother, David? Yeah, overall, his brother didn't have the best experience at UND. Not UND's fault there, can't control some of the decisions David made at UND, but the bitterneess from Johnny starts there.

How bout David wasn't any good...........if Johnny couldn't see that it's on him.