SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN College Gameday NDSU Part 2

Jeremy_und2004

With all of this complaining, ESPN has to be surprised and regretful that they picked this location. Here's an ag related reference for NDSU: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth!

No doubt. This is only the 4th non-FBS site ever picked by Gameday. Win a couple FCS nattys and they all think they are 'Bama...oh wait that has already been hashed out. :glare: Basically to all the AC fans complaining...shut up! You should be grateful!

I am guilty of going to the facebook complaint page thing.....wow.....

I think people are more upset about this than when they sent the national championship banner to Grand Forks.....

I guess if you think about it a big brick building doesn't make for much back drop for a live show. ESPN knows much more about quality broadcasting than I ever will. Plenty of bison fans will still be there.

Wow over on BV they are pissed because Delaware St has an article about being on Gameday. Hello Bison fans its not only about you it's about the entire FCS. First they bitch about the location then bitch about any school mentioned that is not theirs. Anything else to bitch about? Oh and of course bitching about Lou Holtz wondering why the rivalry isn't going on (don't tell them it's all a UND conspiracy). What stupid idiots. I am sure if ESPN talks about the rivalry or even mentions the word UND it will be a total meltdown over there.

• Upvote 2

Wow over on BV they are pissed because Delaware St has an article about being on Gameday. Hello Bison fans its not only about you it's about the entire FCS. First they bitch about the location then bitch about any school mentioned that is not theirs. Anything else to bitch about? Oh and of course bitching about Lou Holtz wondering why the rivalry isn't going on (don't tell them it's all a UND conspiracy). What stupid idiots. I am sure if ESPN talks about the rivalry or even mentions the words UND Fighting Sioux it will be a total meltdown over there.

Wow over on BV they are pissed because Delaware St has an article about being on Gameday. Hello Bison fans its not only about you it's about the entire FCS. First they bitch about the location then bitch about any school mentioned that is not theirs. Anything else to bitch about? Oh and of course bitching about Lou Holtz wondering why the rivalry isn't going on (don't tell them it's all a UND conspiracy). What stupid idiots. I am sure if ESPN talks about the rivalry or even mentions the word UND it will be a total meltdown over there.

BV will crash.

I would guess that Phil Hansen would be the guest picker......but......with them doing it outside the Fargo theatre, they might trot out Kirsten Rudrud.

My money is on Lakes. ;) That would be pure gold!! Lakes and Corso hashing it out! :lol:

Awesome exposure for NDSU and I-AA and North Dakota! A lot of the comments here clearly reflect the envy a lot of us feel--I certainly wish it was UND/Grand Forks.

(That said... you do have to wonder... what are the odds one of them accidentally refers to NDSU as UND or The Sioux?)

Regardless, congrats NDSU. Huge publicity win.

• Upvote 1

You poor mental midget of a man, you have to quit, anything Bison or their success and you flip. You my boy are an emotionally weak little guy, quit letting a handful of people just frickin' own you.

You poor mental midget of a man, you have to quit, anything Bison or their success and you flip. You my boy are an emotionally weak little guy, quit letting a handful of people just frickin' own you.

lol... Ironic, because your whole fanbase is the ones with little man syndrom. Darell made a valid point and you personally attacked him. Pure class.

• Upvote 3