SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN College Gameday NDSU Part 2

Jeremy_und2004

Yes, it is a cool deal, and would be a good opportunity for UND fans to fy a few ND flags too on their bye week. Hopefully it will be a good atmosphere in Fargo for Gameday.

Not according to Aces from BV:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?31079-Gameday-Sign-Ideas/page10

I've seen a couple posts from UN_ fans saying they are going to wear their hockey jerseys to the event...

If that is the case, they damn well better not be offended when people tell them they SUCK....

ESPN even said they are in Fargo not only for NDSU but for the entire FCS. UND is in the FCS why would they chant Sioux Suck just for being there, unless the UND fans are there with shirts that say Buck The Fison.

Would this have anything to do with all the drama at Texas A&M surrounding their spoiled-rotten sophomore QB? Is that why they wouldn't do their show from the site of what is arguably the game of the week in FBS (Alabama at Texas A&M)? Just a theory.

Alabama and A&M are playing right now. Gameday will be at NDSU next week. So no, that's not the reason.

It more has to do with the fact that there are no ranked teams playing each other next week.

Would this have anything to do with all the drama at Texas A&M surrounding their spoiled-rotten sophomore QB? Is that why they wouldn't do their show from the site of what is arguably the game of the week in FBS (Alabama at Texas A&M)? Just a theory.

Didn't you hear the biggest game of the week is next week....Delaware State at NDSU. ;)

Very very cool thing for them to do. I remember a few years ago when they went to a DIII school, just huge for everyone involved.

Guess this could spew a little rivalry up between UND and NDSU. Plenty of UND grads running things in Fargo, and I'm sure one or two will show up.

PS: Are there really no good games going on next weekend in the big boy division?

Very very cool thing for them to do. I remember a few years ago when they went to a DIII school, just huge for everyone involved.

Guess this could spew a little rivalry up between UND and NDSU. Plenty of UND grads running things in Fargo, and I'm sure one or two will show up.

PS: Are there really no good games going on next weekend in the big boy division?

Michigan State and Notre Dame is probably the highest profile one, but you know gameday will have at least one other game featuring ND so it's not necessary to do one next week.

Michigan State and Notre Dame is probably the highest profile one, but you know gameday will have at least one other game featuring ND so it's not necessary to do one next week.

Plus to recognize all of the FCS why not NDSU since they are the 2 time defending NC.

Yeah, plus Notre Dame was one of the schools involved last week in Ann Arbor. I'm kind of anxious to see where they decide to set up shop for the show. Maybe the south end where the Fargo Marathon stuff got started when I ran it a few years ago. Don't think there is much room on the west side with all the tailgaiting that goes on over there.

Like I said, very cool thing for them to do. UND is off next week, maybe they'll interview Muss.....hahahaha....okay....never mind.

Yeah, plus Notre Dame was one of the schools involved last week in Ann Arbor. I'm kind of anxious to see where they decide to set up shop for the show. Maybe the south end where the Fargo Marathon stuff got started when I ran it a few years ago. Don't think there is much room on the west side with all the tailgaiting that goes on over there.

Like I said, very cool thing for them to do. UND is off next week, maybe they'll interview Muss.....hahahaha....okay....never mind.

I just Hammer doesn't blow his wad over this while broadcasting tonight's game. Mention it once will be fine but not during the whole game.

This is great for the state and will benefit all Div 1-aa.

This is a huge deal...I believe only 3 or 4 other times since Gameday has been in existance have gone to a non-FBS campus.

And that gap between UND and NDSU FB widens even further... :sad:

So we just get blown out at home in probably the worst home loss in decades and everyone is calling for the coaches head and ESPN College Gameday is going to Fargo to talk about the two time defending FCS National Championship NDSU Bison. The gap between the two programs could not be further apart!!

You equate a few people on a chat room to "everyone". Step back from the ledge.

I think we should start a money pool for the student(s) that can get UND sign/shirt/logo on camera during the program.

well i just saw on facebook (https://www.facebook...415808241975922 ) that NDSU fans are upset that college gameday is in downtown fargo and not by the dome. what a bunch of babies

I guess with 2 loses in the last 2 years and 2 Championships to boot, Bison football fans need something to complain about!! What's next, complaining that the championship banner at the Fargodome is getting to cluttered all the years they kepp having to put on it?!!! :)