SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU Tuesday 9/9

SiouxVolley

Really?  So what does this do for either school, aside from nothing?  Maybe establish some confidence?

They ARE our rival. Have been and always will be. You are trying to equate some tangible benefit from something that there is no explanation. Its is what it is.

As far as the benefits from THIS game tonight? I think this team is worlds apart from where they were last year. There were very few unforced errors. The inviroment was great tonight. A packed house. You learn alot about playing the game in that type of atmosphere. They learned they can beat a VERY VERY good team.

But to say this game has no significance is either trolling or ignorance. Both?

They our rival. Have been and always will be. You are trying to equate some tangible benefit from something that there is no explanation. Its is what it is.

As far as the benefits from THIS game tonight? I think this team is worlds apart from where they were last year. There were very few unforced errors. The inviroment was great tonight. A packed house. You learn alot about playing the game in that type of atmosphere. They learned they can beat a VERY VERY good team.

But to say this game has no significance is either trolling or ignorance. Both?

You yourself say that you cannot explain why it matters.  That you happen to care really has no bearing to it's importance.

You still have Tennis and swimming, and basketball maybe until the newarena opens

Once agan so litle going on at FU that all there is to do is continue to show the inferiorty complex about UND. Once a Flagship always a Flagship - the sooner you accept that the less time you waste having UND take up space in your head. 

Once agan so litle going on at FU that all there is to do is continue to show the inferiorty complex about UND. Once a Flagship always a Flagship - the sooner you accept that the less time you waste having UND take up space in your head. 

LOL - which school made a big deal of going 6-0 last year against NDSU?  Inferiority complex is all on your side.  As I said before this year will go down as one of the worst sports years for UND ever...  Bank on it. 

Nope. I live a block away and didn't go. Women's sports put me to sleep.

To summarize, I'm not a fan if they lose and I couldn't care less what happens. However, if they win, I'll promptly log onto our non-rival's main fan site and spout off about the greatness of my school.

10-4.

• Upvote 1

To summarize, I'm not a fan if they lose and I couldn't care less what happens. However, if they win, I'll promptly log onto our non-rival's main fan site and spout off about the greatness of my school.

10-4.

I posted a video of tralalala guy. Didn't say much of anything regarding my school. You are smarter than that mafiaman.

dude, I thought that you stopped being a Bison fan because they are playing UND and now you are on the UND site after a win... which way are you going with the rivalry good or bad..

Didn't say I wouldn't be active on message boards. In fact... I made a point to say I still would be.

Going into a message board after a loss can be lots of fun. Let the butthurt flow.

LOL - which school  handful of people on a message board made a big deal of going 6-0 last year against NDSU?  Inferiority complex is all on your side.  As I said before this year will go down as one of the worst sports years for UND ever...  Bank on it. 

Dude, your trolling has really slipped in the last few months.  I expect much better from you, Dan!

and again, it means absolutely nothing and has zero significance to either team.  You are apparently new to the low-mid major scene. 

The quotes from NDSU's coach and players in the article Caillou wrote sure contradict that.  Not to mention that beating UND was specifically mentioned as one of their top couple goals for the year in their season preview.  #buttsuperbowl

Didn't say I wouldn't be active on message boards. In fact... I made a point to say I still would be.

Going into a message board after a loss can be lots of fun. Let the butthurt flow.

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

• Upvote 2

LOL - which school made a big deal of going 6-0 last year against NDSU?  Inferiority complex is all on your side.  As I said before this year will go down as one of the worst sports years for UND ever...  Bank on it. 

Dude - we dd it on own fan board - not someone elses. Every post you make here is proof.

• Upvote 3

You yourself say that you cannot explain why it matters.  That you happen to care really has no bearing to it's importance.

I did explain it. ITS JUST YOUR COMPREHENSION LEAVES SOMETHING TO BE DESIRED.They are our rival.  If you want to say that UND doesnt matter then that is just your opinion. But the pack house last night says other wise.

I have some crow to eat, but I still like the future of UND's team.  It was obvious with service errors and scoring that some UND players were intimidated by the environment.  The right side didn't provide a balance to the attack, as we had in previous matches.  NDSU might have thrown in a different set up that they'd shown previously.  It's a bad loss to a bad team, but hopefully lessons can be learned going forward.

My internet was down all day yesterday and I'd rather not post by phone.

This was not a good game, I hope that Pryor chews on some people. He also needs a good chewing because I don't care who you play, you need to have your team ready to play. Rival or not, you have to be ready to play. We have over used that excuse far too much, we use it with hockey, we use it with football, basketball, volleyball.. Come on Sioux you're better than that.

I have some crow to eat, but I still like the future of UND's team.  It was obvious with service errors and scoring that some UND players were intimidated by the environment.  The right side didn't provide a balance to the attack, as we had in previous matches.  NDSU might have thrown in a different set up that they'd shown previously.  It's a bad loss to a bad team, but hopefully lessons can be learned going forward.

My internet was down all day an I'd rather not post by phone.

Its just one game. We need to get over it and concentrate on winning the conference and winning in the NCAA Tournament. Look at this game as something Coach Pryor can use to fire up the team and get them to play better.

Really - didn't the GF Herald run a couple of articles on it? 

Pretty sure the GF Herald is not a school.