SiouxSports.com Forum

Robert Morris game thread

Nodak78

Lets get this started.  I saw on you tube a comment from Robert Morris's HC that they are going to run the ball.  Against E Kentucky they rushed 24 times for 28 yards.  He said they would rush 51 times soon.  Next week we will see.  DL and LB should have an opportunity to show what they learned last night.

Last night Robert Morris lost to EKU 29-10. But here is some things for UND to focus on.  RMU's QB Luke Brumbaugh 28/51 (yes 51 attempts) 222 yds 0 TD and 0 INT (pretty good having no picks and 51 passes).  RMU's rushing 24 carries 28 yards. EKU had 4 turnovers and still won the game.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?id=400558474

Hey Cratter got any new gizmos with your tailgating rig - we picked up an extra space -and asked to be moved away from you ;) that cost us a little more in Champions club dues.

Yeah. Few new gizmos, including a mobile bar I built, but unfortunately I'm in between trucks (driving a car). So the trailer won't make it for the first few games. But we will be there kicking it old school hatchback "tailgating." We'll make sure to stop by.

• Upvote 1

Robert Morris offensive lineman Jon Hill on UND:

"This team is bigger but they're not as athletic, they're just kind of like trying to plug stuff up. If we can get a push on them and move them out, from an offensive line standpoint, we should be just fine because they don't pass rush very well at all," he said.

Those are some interesting statements. Well, we'll just have to see how it goes I guess.

• Upvote 1

Game notes released: https://www.nmnathletics.com//pdf9/2779619.pdf?ATCLID=209634468&SPSID=58640&SPID=6399&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=13500

I noticed Cheatom is not on the two deep but at end. Isn't he a nose?

Only major difference I notice is Cheatom is now in the defensive line rotation; he must have been suspended last week. Add in Shea Walker next week and increased experience for the 2 true freshmen defensive ends and the defensive line should continue improving. 

As for Cheatom playing end, he'll get more playing time at that spot as both Hinojosa and Shea Walker will rotate at the nose guard spot; that is, when Walker finishes serving his suspension.