SiouxSports.com Forum

The Sicatoka

I've already asked a few folks this simple question; so, for the rest (and I know the NDSU lurkers are still here): 

What will the total number of regular season plus playoff wins be for the *combination* of UND and NDSU this season? 

More specifically, will it be OVER or UNDER 14.5? 

If you reply, please start the reply with "OVER" or "UNDER" and then give your reasoning from there. 

I've already asked a few folks this simple question; so, for the rest (and I know the NDSU lurkers are still here):

What will the total number of regular season plus playoff wins be for the *combination* of UND and NDSU this season?

More specifically, will it be OVER or UNDER 14.5?

If you reply, please start the reply with "OVER" or "UNDER" and then give your reasoning from there.

Under, NDSU will finish with 7 wins with zero in the playoffs and UND will have 5 wins.

I'm struggling ... but I'm going against the grain: UNDER. 

I can see NDSU 10-2 and one playoff win: 11 (maybe just 10 if it's 9-3). 

But now I need UND at 4 or 5 wins. OK. Reasonable. Really easy in that to say "over". 

But then I start to see, new coaching staffs, new personnel, and think about how one slip-up or key injury (UND or NDSU) and it's back "under" that fast. 

• 2 months later...

Looks like a good call.

When I originally posted that I was thinking a 10-2 regular season with a semi-final or national championship game appearance.  At this point I hope I under-estimated the win total.  I didn't really watch many of your games this year, but from the sounds of things you guys were what I thought you'd be.  Some good wins, 'good' losses, some wtf moments, and overall a marked improvement from the last few years.

• Upvote 2