SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Scores & News

bincitysioux

Let's not forget that ESPN is showcasing the nation's top FCS conference today, the Big Sky. #1 Eastern Washington kicks of its season today at 2:30 central on "The Mothership".

I agree, Big Sky much better than than the MVFC and their obscure 2-game TV package that Patty cobbles together. Bison are in a crap conference. Its shame for a decent program. Missouri State making improvements getting ready to jump ship to the Sun Belt.

99 percent of what they talk about is FBS.    It really tells you where  FCS is on the map of college football.     No one across the country other than the schools playing gives a crap about FCS.

Yeah, that's true. 

I only care about UND and the BSC in the FCS.  This new Power 5 is a threat to a big chunk of FBS too.  It could all be about the Big 5 conferences.  But, that's another discussion. 

Today, I'm pulling for the BSC.  Go Eastern! 

Take a friggin' knee, EWU, and have some class, coach.

It's not like they were throwin every down to try and run up the score. They handed off every snap and the running back broke for big yards just about every play. I wouldn't wanna take knee on the one foot line after busting my arse for the last 80 yards. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It is Sam Houston's job to stop them.

It's not like they were throwin every down to try and run up the score. They handed off every snap and the running back broke for big yards just about every play. I wouldn't wanna take knee on the one foot line after busting my arse for the last 80 yards. I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It is Sam Houston's job to stop them.

Up 2 TD's with 30some seconds left...how foolish do you look if the QB or RB is twisted around like a pretzel and breaks an ankle or tears an ACL because you wanted to punch in one more TD?

Oh please. This board would be blowing up right now if EWU was actually North Dakota State University and punched in a late TD against UND to make a statement.

That's because some on this board are far more concerned with seeing NDSU and UMTC fail than are seeing UND succeed.

• Upvote 1