SiouxSports.com Forum

Injuries 2014

darell1976

I'm saying wait on this thread until someone is actually injured. We don't need to be putting out any bad ju ju.

I was just curious if this team is healthy from the time the snow melted until now. I don't have a vudu doll and hope for injuries. I thought to keep fans up to date on injuries we could have a separate thread for it, instead of going through many threads to see that this one is hurt and this one is out.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/und-football-practice-starts-crank

Injuries haven’t been a big storyline for UND so far during fall practices. True freshman defensive lineman Tank Harris injured a leg in drills and is expected to sit out a few days, while junior college transfer wide receiver Miguel Cerriteno was on crutches after apparently pulling a hamstring.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simmons out, sounds like for a while. Shaugs from what I heard has a high ankle sprain, time to get Sharpe coached up I guess....

I am perplexed by the Sharpe situation, particularly that he wasn't considered a viable option the past two weeks compared to a guy who played defense until two weeks ago. I am willing to bet Norberg only knows a fraction of the playbook, but he's been thrown into the fire out of necessity anyway. One would think that even if he isn't ready to be a workhorse, Sharpe's speed would be a nice complement to Norberg's straight-ahead running.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I know, meant get him in there on the ends and shuffle some one else in at NT.

Looks like they already are doing that by putting Hinojosa in at NT. #94 had a solid game against The Griz. I Just really like what I see from #99 when he is out there, especially on third and long.