SiouxSports.com Forum

colo

Fetch

I'm liking the vibe here in Ft Collins

At O Dells brewery now going to New Belgium next

Go to High Hops Brewery in Windsor. Sit by the hop garden, drink the best beer in the area, and have a view of the mountains in the background.

So many great small craft breweries in this area!

10418476_654445661308147_792020079728379780_n.jpg

high-hops-beers.jpg

You can't go wrong in Fort Collins or Loveland. Lots of great craft breweries. Odells and New Belgium are the big boys. They're pretty good. But, I like the smaller ones. Black Bottle, Verboten, High Hops, Loveland Ale Works, Grimm Brothers, Equinox, etc... (Don't forget Big Beaver Brewery in Loveland...classic T-shirts can be bought there.

Here's a link:

http://fortcollinsbr.../breweries.aspx

big-beaver-brewery.jpgbig-beaver-brewing.jpg

If you ever get down to te Springs, check out Bristol Brewery. They make over a dozen brews but they're most known for Laughing Lab. They recently renovated an old grade school and turned it into a collection of bars and restaurants. Great place to go before a CC hockey game.

If you ever get down to te Springs, check out Bristol Brewery. They make over a dozen brews but they're most known for Laughing Lab. They recently renovated an old grade school and turned it into a collection of bars and restaurants. Great place to go before a CC hockey game.

And when you're done there, you can get much better beer at one of a dozen other breweries in town

Este park & Bear lake today what different environment

RMNP is nice. I prefer RMNP on the other side of the pass. I like to go over Trail Ridge Road and visit the Grand Lake area. But a bad day hanging around Bear Lake beats a good day at work!