geaux_sioux

Adidas deal in the works?

641 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Adidas leaving quite the eye-stain in Omaha right now.

22542129_BG1.jpg.51276d2978535cc1cc67b8f3670debcb.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't unsee this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's some old-school Astros uniforms, there.

I like 'em . . . in that baby blue leisure suit kinda way.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the wrong post for this page but.... Any news on a ring design for the FB team.  Will/Do they not typically get Conference Championship Rings?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Great white said:

Probably the wrong post for this page but.... Any news on a ring design for the FB team.  Will/Do they not typically get Conference Championship Rings?

Conference Rings are pretty common.  Gonna be a lot of rings to be handed out this year.....

Oprah.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Adidas leaving quite the eye-stain in Omaha right now.

22542129_BG1.jpg.51276d2978535cc1cc67b8f3670debcb.jpg

And these are 100 times better than these.

 

article-2296601-18D0688E000005DC-903_634x453.jpg

 

usa-today-8442071.0.0.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

or these

 

 

Michigan.jpg

Looks like tire treads...were they run over on the way to the gym?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this has been posted elsewhere, but why can't we buy the Adidas hats/gear the coaches wear???

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, forksandspoons said:

I know this has been posted elsewhere, but why can't we buy the Adidas hats/gear the coaches wear???

Lack of a specific deal with Adidas that includes complete merchandise availability. That is, UND football has only a program-specific deal in place with Adidas, not a department-wide deal; therefore, the options - including the retail options for fans - are limited. 

A department-wide apparel deal (as mentioned here: http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4285706-und-focusing-athletic-department-wide-apparel-deal) would most certainly change the current limitations by allowing all UND apparel to be better available for UND fans. How would this be accomplished? Through athletic department consistency with a single athletic apparel corporation, such as Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour. This is one of the reasons the pending deal is significant and must get done. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 11:03 PM, UND-FB-FAN said:

Lack of a specific deal with Adidas that includes complete merchandise availability. That is, UND football has only a program-specific deal in place with Adidas, not a department-wide deal; therefore, the options - including the retail options for fans - are limited. 

A department-wide apparel deal (as mentioned here: http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4285706-und-focusing-athletic-department-wide-apparel-deal) would most certainly change the current limitations by allowing all UND apparel to be better available for UND fans. How would this be accomplished? Through athletic department consistency with a single athletic apparel corporation, such as Adidas, Nike, or Under Armour. This is one of the reasons the pending deal is significant and must get done. 

I believe a department-wide apparel deal would really help UND move to the next level of supporting the Fighting Hawks' name and logo.

Apparel sales should soar    ,       ,     like a hawk.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any new rumors on the uniforms for football this year? Gray Helmets in the mix, or are they still lacking on the funding. Should we expect to see the same as last season?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back up in ND for a couple weeks, a guy at Bachelor party had this cooler on Saturday.....i need to get one of these. Think he said he got it at Scheels. Will be nice when we have more Fighting Hawk stuff like this available. 

20170715_151758.jpg

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Back up in ND for a couple weeks, a guy at Bachelor party had this cooler on Saturday.....i need to get one of these. Think he said he got it at Scheels. Will be nice when we have more Fighting Hawk stuff like this available. 

20170715_151758.jpg

Must have been in GF. Fargo doesn't have much at all, and most apparel is pretty garbage, especially for the price. I did finally get a Fighting Hawks hat today.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy that had it was from Bismarck/Mandan but not sure which Scheels he got it from.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now