SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Honestly, I don't want the negative exposure that BOTH fanbases will have due to this game. You and I both know that UND fans will show up in their former mascot gear. There will be heckling back and forth. One will start singing "On the plains" the other will counter with "F the Bison" (or vice versa) and it will go back and forth until it turns into a "_ Suck !@#$" non-stop chant. They media will pick apart both schools. UND for not letting go of their past logo which THEY (not me) think is hostile and abusive and NDSU for being racially insensitive. It doesn't matter what you guys call yourselves going forward as your fan base will forever know you as the Sioux and the Bison will always say you suck. No win situation.

EDIT: As far as quality goes, right now (at this point of this year) I have you both in about the same spot.

As do a lot of und fans, sadly. I appriciate the well thought out reply though. Respect is earned - I get that.

The obvious trolling from the bison faithful gets annoying, especially when they are obsessed with this message board as much as they are.

Typical response. You know they suck ass. How many scholarships do they have again?

Please. That clown is a freaking moron and he posts the same childish shat at BV. You guys really need to get rid of him. Hes part of the crap show at BV. Just a different alias.

Im laughing about it. What I dont understand is the fact that walmart didnt send them back to the vendor.

You would think someone unloading the truck or hanging the shirts on the rack would have thought something didn't look right...

Then again, I sent a text photo to two friends of mine...and neither one understood what was so funny until I pointed it out to them - and one of those two went to NDSU!

So, how has UND done VS NDSU this year in sports:

Mens Cross Country:  NDSU 

Womens Cross Country:  NDSU UND (I was confused by the total times and average times not even thinking about scoring based on places

Womens Soccer:  NDSU

Volleyball:  NDSU

The rest of the games have yet to be played (obviously, early in the school year) and I fully expect that UND will win some and NDSU will win some.  Goes with the territory.  But SO FAR this year:  NDSU leads 3 to 0correction 2 to 1  

Edited for accuracy.

Currently 3 to 1

I told you when i initially responded i was reading a couple different quotes quickly and quoted you thinking about SDSU and Montana as i stated. Yes Incarnate Word against UND might actually be a game this year. UND is not remotely close to being good yet. You are a fan, i get that but i think you can admit you aren't good. 3 - 4 wins would be considered good this year for you.

7:37 am on a weekday is a little early to be stirring up the pot on your irrelevant non-rival's message board, isn't it? Or maybe you're simply bored while waiting in line this morning at Walmart for your chance to snag one of those snazzy Bisons shirts and decided to hop onto your new favorite web site?

Sure, I was joking around a bit with that but whatever. You made a smart ass comment so i made that back.

Seriously, I'm mainly a hockey guy but don't log in day after day after day over at Gopher Puck Live. Some of you NDSU folks spend a considerable amount of time concerning yourselves with a football program that you're supposedly NOT THE LEAST BIT concerned about. Makes about as much sense as you stirring up things on Dickinson State's fan site. I just don't get it.

• Upvote 2

I've been here 1 day. I heard somebody talking about it so i decided to check it out. I couldn't help but laugh at people picking UND over Missouri State after seeing them barely beat Robert Morris. Missouri State is atleast twice that team. It's good to have confidence in your team but there is something called being realistic too. UND is young inexperienced with a new head coach who is working with a team that Mussman drilled into the ground. Most UND fans i personally know laugh at the thought of UND winning this weekend.

You're probably right...UND should just mail in a forfeit loss and disband the entire program. NDSU won't lose another game...ever.

I've been here 1 day. I heard somebody talking about it so i decided to check it out. I couldn't help but laugh at people picking UND over Missouri State after seeing them barely beat Robert Morris. Missouri State is atleast twice that team. It's good to have confidence in your team but there is something called being realistic too. UND is young inexperienced with a new head coach who is working with a team that Mussman drilled into the ground. Most UND fans i personally know laugh at the thought of UND winning this weekend.

How did Indiana State do in the Fargodome in 2012? Did anyone pick them over the undefeated Bison?

Indiana St was actually a good team.  Missouri State is a tough physical team.  UND is flat out not good this year because of Mussman and they are young.  I think Bubba can and will turn them around but year 1?  I'm being realistic, i think some of you must be delusional.  They will not win this weekend period.  WHy is it that i talk to real fans that know they won't win this weekend but some of you die hards think they will.  Or is it you are hoping they win?

Most people are hoping bro. Stop being a dick bag.