SiouxSports.com Forum

Annual Hoggsbreath Lunch Thread - Saturday March 21, 2015

MafiaMan

All depends if that Saturday conflicts with daughter's VB schedule, flooding of the Red River, or a 1D concert...live or simulcast.

Regardless it will be a weekend of that you won't have your nose pressed up on my front door window and waiting to watch hockey in my basement. You need to stop that by the way...your shining bald head and goatee scare my kids!!

Thanks to Mafia Man, I should be all set with my new apparel (check still has not cleared, please call me). I've never been to one of these events before but would love to meet some fellow ss.com folks face-to-face. There is some real knowledge on here (at times) and always a bunch of characters! I do not post here very often, mostly because I am not that clever, but I love to read along. In 2015 I will make the Hoggsbreath Lunch a priority.

siouxczech29

Thanks to Mafia Man, I should be all set with my new apparel (check still has not cleared, please call me). I've never been to one of these events before but would love to meet some fellow ss.com folks face-to-face. There is some real knowledge on here (at times) and always a bunch of characters! I do not post here very often, mostly because I am not that clever, but I love to read along. In 2015 I will make the Hoggsbreath Lunch a priority.

siouxczech29

If you are looking for witty banter, you may want to reconsider the Hoggsbreath Lunch...;)
  • Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Was just gonna start the 2015 thread but apparently I already did, so cue the shameless bump!

Saturday, March 21st is the date.  The NCHC 3rd place game is at 3:30 pm at Target Center, which leaves little or no excuse for those of you debating on attending this event that morning.  The Wild play the Blues at 1:00 pm at Xcel Energy Center, so for those of you thinking you can't come because you'll be cutting it close to puck-drop, I'm upping this year's Hogger brunch to 10:30 am instead of the usual 11:00am.  You can easily have some good food and drinks prior to making the game in St Paul.  Soo...who's on the guest list this year?  You're all invited.