SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA selection show 11am ESPNU

AZSIOUX

Do we say thanks to the badgers then go take it to them? Or get mass Lowell and that amazing d and goaltending?

GO SIOUX GO

12th NCAA appearance in a row the hard way

#skateto8

What a crazy weekend of college hockey wow

God bless Bucky:)

The only reason to match us up with Wisconsin is to save on a flight for Vermont. The brackets fall into place perfectly without any inter-conference match-ups without that switch. I think the committee should keep it as is and let things fall as they may. Here are my brackets:

East

Union

Quinnipiac

Providence

North Dakota

Northeast

Boston College

Lowell

Mankato

Denver

Midwest

Wisconsin

Ferris State

Colgate

Vermont

West

Minnesota

Notre Dame

St. Cloud

Robert Morris

I just watched last years regional highlights when they pumped BC 5-1. I'd rather play the gophs first round

They are good. If it's one thing UND fans should know...don't underestimate ECAC teams! Hopefully the team doesn't either!

@Clark17: Moy predicts(tweeted them) UND gets moved to Cincinnati to play Wisconsin while Vermont gets moved to Bridgeport to play Union. His reasoning is attendance purposes.

They are good. If it's one thing UND fans should know...don't underestimate ECAC teams! Hopefully the team doesn't either!

@Clark17: Moy predicts(tweeted them) UND gets moved to Cincinnati to play Wisconsin while Vermont gets moved to Bridgeport to play Union. His reasoning is attendance purposes.

Which is total bullsh*t since nobody will be at the Cincy regional anyway...

When you're one of the last teams in don't bitch about where you're sent.

Come on, Mariucci...most of the time I like reading posts by fans of other teams on here but i'm starting to think a car with ND plates on it and a Sioux sticker in the rear window cut you off on 35E earlier today...

When you're one of the last teams in don't bitch about where you're sent.

I don't care who the Sioux play but I always laugh when they say we're gonna move this team to this venue for attendance reasons....before it was because they didn't want teams to have to travel too far....whatever...Attendance at regionals, unless it's on a campus site is usually not very good unless there is a local team playing. And Cincy is not exactly a hockey hotbed...

P.S. Take a hike you Gofer puke. It's called GPL.