SiouxSports.com Forum

"Fan in section126"

guy-ser

For those fans sitting in section 126 at the Target cent yesterday, I would like to pass on some information on a certain "fan". he was wearing a Minnesota jersey and being fairly obnoxious. FYI he was not a gopher fan. During the first game he wore a Sioux jersey. When the first puck was dropped he went into a tirade about how nobody cared that these teams were there, that they were ruining the NCHC about how the Target center sucked. He continued until the usher came a talked to him. As a Sioux fan I was embarrassed. When the ushers came to talk to him a second time, we thought he would get kicked out before the end of the game. He did not. He came back for the next game wearing the gopher jersey and being loud and abusive. You may have seen him on the jumbotron dancing. We talked to him and found out he was a Bemidji fan and he was just there to get a rise out of people. He did that. He was not drunk. He was not swearing or being crude. He was just there to appear as an obnoxious UND or gopher fan. He said how he hated each fan base and thought we were the worst fans in the world.

So just be aware, just because someone is wearing a teams jersey, does not necessarily mean they are a fan of that team or represent its fan base.

If he is there today ignore him. I think it is a little sick getting your kicks this way.

Who does this crap? I doubt he's a Bemidji fan. They are a pretty sane crowd.

I was defending the Bemidji fan base to another Sioux fan by us, they were saying that base is awful! The Beavs have always been my 2nd favorite hockey team.

To my surprise I walked out in the concourse area alone to use the bathroom, here comes a group of Bemidji fans with that dancing fool on the big screen leading the pack. He yells at me "haha 3rd place" I went to get closer and his buddies pushed him down the hallway, the guy next to him in the blue hoodie was the one doing the pushing.

I bet the idiot would have been shocked to see my Bemidji hat and hoodie at home.

He said nothing to the group of Sioux fans that walked by him seconds earlier but flapped his lips the lone Sioux fan!

I guess all fan bases have idiots!

Hey guys,

I think I found your troll. I was taking UND fan photos when I saw this guy dancing on the jumbotron. Snapped a few photos. This was Friday night vs Miami at Target Center. Now we just need to ID him. Game on. He did kind of remind me of Biff from Back to the Future. This is my first post and signed up on the forums here so I could post this photo. Hopefully we won't see him in Philly.

1655870_228350144021835_677770919_n.jpg

Hey guys,

I think I found your troll. I was taking UND fan photos when I saw this guy dancing on the jumbotron. Snapped a few photos. This was Friday night vs Miami at Target Center. Now we just need to ID him. Game on. He did kind of remind me of Biff from Back to the Future. This is my first post and signed up on the forums here so I could post this photo. Hopefully we won't see him in Philly.

Looks a bit like beebsb010, one of the haters from last night's game thread.

Hey guys,

Good ol' upper Midwest--everybody looks related.

Except Stephen Hawking up there by his hand.