SiouxSports.com Forum

March Madness

MafiaMan

good call

Typical SU chest thumping...none and I mean none of my SU buddies had the balls to call a SU victory BEFORE tip off but afterwards.......................

No one has ever "called" a game wrong when they make the "call" after the final buzzer!

• Upvote 1

Weber ends up losing to 9 to Arizona. They cooled off after a hot start and couldn't close the gap.

Congrats on a good season to Weber. Definately will be a favorite in our conference next season with some of the young talent and experience they have returning.

Guess we'll find out..... And a big chunk of America will too ;)

As big of a deal winning 3 straight FCS FB NCs is...nothing gets a "small" school exposure like the NCAA BB tourney does.

No, just not interested in it... why the butthurt on this stuff... I see you posting crap about UND professionals all the time.. So, you can but others can't.

I protect anything Aggie. I have zero interest in it either.

No, just not interested in it... why the butthurt on this stuff... I see you posting crap about UND professionals all the time.. So, you can but others can't.

Johnboy is a typical NDSU graduate. It's what happens when you attend a university that will give anyone with a pulse a diploma and seems to specialize in teaching the functionally illiterate how to access the internet (see Bisonville).