SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

Win one game? They aren't. Are you now the 180-gfhockey? ;)

Tongue-in-cheek, Oxbow6...UND dismantled Miami a few weeks ago and we saw lots of "big deal - Miami sucks" comments here. I said Miami would show up for the playoffs and now some posters suddenly agree with me.

Speaking of gfhockey...racking up the post count when it's 1-0 and 2-0 CC, then the guy disappears for the night when things turn around. Talk about negativity...

Tongue-in-cheek, Oxbow6...UND dismantled Miami a few weeks ago and we saw lots of "big deal - Miami sucks" comments here. I said Miami would show up for the playoffs and now some posters suddenly agree with me.

Speaking of gfhockey...racking up the post count when it's 1-0 and 2-0 CC, then the guy disappears for the night when things turn around. Talk about negativity...

If Miami gets consistent goaltending, they are no pushover.

You should see the train wreck he left and then had to avoid in the MBB opening round game thread.

If Miami gets consistent goaltending, they are no pushover.

You should see the train wreck he left and then had to avoid in the MBB opening round game thread.

I suppose the Sioux basketball team got down 2-0 and he thought it was all over and was calling for the coaches head?!

Hey, I was worried about Miami the entire time.

Miami's kindof a strange team-last week, I went to the Miami/DU game at Magness and DU was all over them, score should've been like 9-2. Then, Miami comes back on Saturday and plays much better.

Yep, didn't mean everyone here. UND better be paying attention though and avoid the upset bug tonight. If the home teams get their heads screwed on straight, the Sioux, er, North Dakota, could be the only non-three game weekend team headed to Target Center.

Liked what the Chyzyk, O'Donnell, and St. Clair line did tonight, but kind of thought that the Gaarder, Rodwell line wasn't quite as effective as it has been the whole second half with Mitch MacMillan on it. Would like to see Keaton Thompson back in the lineup as well. Did Ausmus get hurt, or did they just take him out of the rotation at the end of the game?

I have to think Ausmus had been dealing with some sort of injury because he had been playing pretty well and then suddenly Thompson was every night. Ausmus brings more physical play and is better defensively while Thompson provides more on the offensive skill and puck moving but can make some bad decisions at times.

Last night reminded me of a final five game a few years back, down 2-0 to St.Cloud and came back to win. VanVelde kinda carried us in that one. Hakstol should rewatch that game and last night and come up with a game plan where they don't come out flat and have to play from behind , against stiffer competition it might be a lot tougher to climb out of that hole.

So who should we be rooting against tonight? Notre Dame, Vermont, Michigan, Cornell? Anyone else who can leap frog us regardless if we win?

root for all those teams to lose along with providence, minnesota state and yale. also root for them to lose again tomorrow(except michigan as they don't play tomorrow)

I got worried when Rodwell was holding his side after a collision, then went down the tunnel when he came off the ice. Was good to see him back out there but he seemed just a tad more tentative.

When we have to come from behind, reminds me of the full trucks in the field during harvest, you have to back up a few feet to get a good start forward.