SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC playoffs.....Away we go.

Wilbur

That Miami team is bipolar. Not going to lie.....when UND went up two goals I pretty much glued my eyes to the SCSU-Miami game to see Miami give themselves leads only to give up with horrible play in their own end.

If the Mr. Hyde Miami shows up SCSU wins 7-1....If you see the rare Dr. Jekyll team show up then they're beating SCSU on their home rink.

LOL...I don't know about that, but they have to have some confidence now...

this miami team reminds me of michigan a year ago that came up just short of completing the run to the dance. lot of hockey left, but how would you like to be one of the top three seeds and have to face this miami team in the first round? UND could be season kllers..end CC's, end Miami's and end the next opponent's season in the title game.

Miami @ SCSU-- Miami in 3

CC @ UND- UND in 3

Denver @ UNO- UNO in 2

Western @ Duluth- Duluth in 3

It's always entertaining hockey when UND and CC get together. I expect some exciting games games but Zane will be the difference.

Is CBSSN doing the tourney games in 2 weeks?

sorry i was off a game, in 2 not 3. :p

Miami in 3

North Dakota sweeps

Nebraska-Omaha sweeps

Western Michigan in 3

It'll be CCHA 2, WCHA 1, and hybrid (that'd be UNO) 1 at the Target Center next weekend.

Well, I had the Miami and Western upsets correct...wrong on Nebraska-Omaha. Hopefully about to be correct on UND.

Denver with a chance to be the top ranked team next weekend, with more help from CC. If CC wins tomorrow (not a chance), Sioux fans that don't want to go to the Target Center may have to eat their tickets.

BOOYAH! Down goes the #1 Seed. See you guys in Minny.

Love and Honor to Miami!

Well, I'll be there....hope UND is too. :lol:

Congrats on the big win tonight at SCSU. Miami is a good hockey team. Fun to watch. They may be the team I cheer for if UND drops an egg tomorrow.

Miami is a good hockey team. Fun to watch.

It has been a strange year for Miami Hockey. I'm sure we have some talent but we have struggled. We've went from #1 in the country to last place in the NCHC. Maybe we didn't adjust well to the long travel (although we took a bus all the way to St. Cloud), or we were overrated or underachieved, or the CCHA was overrated (but Notre Dame has done well in HE), or we are adjusting to the style of play of the NCHC vs CCHA.... Whatever has happened, I think we are the low seed that nobody really wants to play because we are capable of beating anybody. We have made the NCAA Tourney 8 straight years and I'd love to win the next 2 and make it 9.