SiouxSports.com Forum

EGF GREENWAVE

bigskyvikes

Love seeing EGF send their team to the Minnesota State Tourney. They are "kind of" Nodaks entry in St. Paul! Go Greenwave!

I always cheer Section 8 hockey...(Does Section 8 still exist?)

Yes it does. And the class A side beat the crap out the AA side this year.

Roseau also going back after beating Moorhead. I was surprised because felt Bemidji was better when I saw them, but Roseau got them in semi. Roseau goalie is their make or break. Tho can say that on any team.

Yes it does. And the class A side beat the crap out the AA side this year.

Roseau also going back after beating Moorhead. I was surprised because felt Bemidji was better when I saw them, but Roseau got them in semi. Roseau goalie is their make or break. Tho can say that on any team.

That's right. Split into A and AA. So, Roseau on the AA side, EGF on the A side...both Section 8... got it! I forgot. Too many years in Colorado.. and NO, it's not the new pot laws! :lol:

• 1 year later...

Like like EGF is looking for a new hockey head coach.  I wonder where Palmo is going?  I would guess USHL.

I've heard some minor back chatter of USHL, but I really doubt he would take it (if true).  He helps run the family business and coaching takes up too much time.  Plus family.

Rumor had been that this upcoming year was going to his last anyways.