SiouxSports.com Forum

Liberty Bail Bonds IceHoggs Broomball

MafiaMan

I figured I'd move this out of the Olympics thread...maybe the problem with lack of recent league championships is the corny team name - Liberty Bail Bonds obviously for their cash contribution and IceHoggs as a sort of spin-off of the Hoggsbreath. I'm thinking of doing a total re-brand like the New Orleans Hornets to New Orleans Pelicans...only way more sinister...I just need to come up with a logo that will work...and some cash for some new uniforms...

How about RED ARMY?

I figured I'd move this out of the Olympics thread...maybe the problem with lack of recent league championships is the corny team name - Liberty Bail Bonds obviously for their cash contribution and IceHoggs as a sort of spin-off of the Hoggsbreath. I'm thinking of doing a total re-brand like the New Orleans Hornets to New Orleans Pelicans...only way more sinister...I just need to come up with a logo that will work...and some cash for some new uniforms...

How about RED ARMY?

You should name your team the 'Hak-Fires' after every single thread on this site. :)

Seriously though, how about the Bounty Hunters or the Bail Jumpers?

I'm upset with the direction the team has taken. Pig with spatula (as my two year old calls them) is not about regular season championships. Pig with spatula is about getting it done in the postseason which they obviously have maliciously pissed down their leg in back to back seasons.

And as far as I know they didn't even gain home ice in their playoffs. Likely because of that tie. Dean Blais would have gone 7-0 and found a place to call home ice for the playoffs.

I'm upset with the direction the team has taken. Pig with spatula (as my two year old calls them) is not about regular season championships. Pig with spatula is about getting it done in the postseason which they obviously have maliciously pissed down their leg in back to back seasons.

And as far as I know they didn't even gain home ice in their playoffs. Likely because of that tie. Dean Blais would have gone 7-0 and found a place to call home ice for the playoffs.

No one's more disappointed than me, Wilbur. I carried last year's semi-final disappointment into the off-season and could not wait to avenge that defeat at the hands of Scooby Snacks in this year's semi-final game. I don't know what to tell you...we left it all out there on the ice but it wasn't enough.

Maybe I should reconsider the team re-branding and simply go with "Pigs with spatulas" as our name?

How about RED ARMY?

Will your logo be a tampon?

• Upvote 1

No one's more disappointed than me, Wilbur. I carried last year's semi-final disappointment into the off-season and could not wait to avenge that defeat at the hands of Scooby Snacks in this year's semi-final game. I don't know what to tell you...we left it all out there on the ice but it wasn't enough.

Maybe I should reconsider the team re-branding and simply go with "Pigs with spatulas" as our name?

Minnesota would have won 10-1. Settling for second place is not what pigs with spatulas is about.