SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

A little info about these two:

Joe Woods, 6'3", 240, OL from Fertile

Brock Robbins, 6'3", ?, Cavalier One source listed his weight at 180 for basketball, another had him at 225 for FB. Not sure what is correct. If anyone can provide some insight, please post. He was all-state at RB but probably played LB as well.

Brock Robbins, 6'3", ?, Cavalier One source listed his weight at 180 for basketball, another had him at 225 for FB. Not sure what is correct. If anyone can provide some insight, please post. He was all-state at RB but probably played LB as well.

I saw Robbins play in the state class B basketball tournament a few weeks ago, and he definitely looked heavier than 180. I'd say he was probably 210 or so.

I kinda doubt Woods is being looked at real seriously right now. He missed all or most of his Junior season with a knee injury and I know he had mostly got interest from local jucos and had visited Northland CC this fall.

Bird is 5'5" - don't remember any college WRs that size. Daniel has nice RB size - 5'11", 215.

Yea he's small listed on hudl at 5'7" but sometimes those small speed guys really help a team. Dri archer was only 5'8" in college now some are saying he might be a second day draft pick. Or even captain munnery of the vikes is only 5'8" and he's one of the top slot CBs in the NFL. Not saying bird is the talent of either of these two but if bird is football smart that can make up a lot if he's small

Mikey Daniel would be a star FCS running back. Hope we get him.

Have a feeling he'll either go FBS or NDSU, though.

NDSU has too many RB's right now I think, both to be an attractive place for a player or for the health of the team. I think only two of their 6-8 RB's for the fall are upperclassmen. All the rest will be RS sophomores or younger. I tend to be skeptical about play right away arguments, but i think it fits here. I wonder how interested he is in staying in brookings?

Some more names of interest.

WR Emanuel Jenkins Menasha, WisconsinMenasha 6'3" 185 N/A

QB Isaiah Ramsey Omaha, NebraskaSkutt Catholic 6'3" 200 4.7

LB La'Ryan Johnson Kenosha, WisconsinBradford 6'0" 225 N/A

I like to see athletic LBs and WRs are being looked at. Nebraska is a good Midwest state to get involved with in terms of recruiting.

Also, it sure appears Rudolph favors dual-threat quarterbacks in his offense. I would expect plenty of QB runs to complement the primary ground game in 2014. Mollberg?

• 2 weeks later...

We are looking at three more JC kids:

S Dondre Wright, 5'11", 205, Roswell (NM Military Inst), NM

CB Marlon Dobbins, 5'11”, 175, 4.5, Pasadena (Pasadena CC), CA Has offer from ID St

WR Zach Oliver, 6'3”, 205, 4.5, San Jacinto (Sab Jacinto CC), CA I haven't confirmed this yet but this may be the same Zach Oliver that committed to us in 2012 but did not sign. Same size, 10 lbs heavier - Omaha Burke.

WR Zach Oliver, 6'3”, 205, 4.5, San Jacinto (Sab Jacinto CC), CA I haven't confirmed this yet but this may be the same Zach Oliver that committed to us in 2012 but did not sign. Same size, 10 lbs heavier - Omaha Burke.

I believe he did sign and was on campus for the fall semester last year and then left.

I believe he did sign and was on campus for the fall semester last year and then left.

You are correct - he was on campus before leaving. That makes sense as he was a '12 recruit - had he gone straight to JC, he would have played his second year in 2013. That was the year we signed Galloday, Oliver and Fletcher. I think there was another WR who commited but didn't sign - don't remember his name.

We are looking at three more JC kids:

S Dondre Wright, 5'11", 205, Roswell (NM Military Inst), NM

CB Marlon Dobbins, 5'11”, 175, 4.5, Pasadena (Pasadena CC), CA Has offer from ID St

Oliver had a ton of talent but an awful attitude. If he's grown up and no longer a problem then he should be welcome. If not, no thanks.

Recruit Ready@RecruitReady 22h

Shout out to @Bigz27Zack @tjwright16 @bradyoliveira @DerekDufault40 . Very impressed! way to handle yourselves like men at UND this weekend

Retwitted by UNDRecruiting.

@Bigz27Zack is Zack Williams from Winnipeg. 6'5" 240 OL

https://futureallamericansbowl.com/91

@tjwright16 is Trevor Wright from Winnipeg. A Running Back. 5'8" 180

http://www.sportseh....e-trevor-wright

@bradyoliveira is Brady Oliveira from Winnipeg. A Running Back/Strong Safety. 5'10" 215

@DerekDufault40 is Derek Dufault from Winnipeg. 6'2" 216 DE