QB Trent Pink, 6'3", 185, Elk River (Elk River), MN Has offer from SEMO

We have one known offer to a prospect in the class of '15:

CB Adam Buirge, 6', 180, 4.4, Brooklyn Park (Park Center), MN

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hookers younger bro should certainly be getting a look. I can post some more local names when I get time but these ones below are probably 3 of the bigger local guys next year. All probably scholarship worthy IMHO.

Brayden Lund - TE Minot, ND - great athlete with great size. Think he is in he Ben Ellefson TE mold, and UND only had a PWO at TE this year so I would think he we be a top local priority.

Mike Duginski - RB/S Moorhead - Speed Speed Speed. Check out the hudl you will be impressed. Hopefully getting Lawrence helps us here.

Zak Kuntz - FB/LB GF Red River - watch the hudl. This is a Bubba ball kind of kid at either lb or fb, and UND didn't take a FB this year. I also think its important to put a fence around Grand Forks.

Lots of others UND will want to get into camp but those three are good prospects.

Hookers younger bro should certainly be getting a look. I can post some more local names when I get time but these ones below are probably 3 of the bigger local guys next year. All probably scholarship worthy IMHO.

Brayden Lund - TE Minot, ND - great athlete with great size. Think he is in he Ben Ellefson TE mold, and UND only had a PWO at TE this year so I would think he we be a top local priority.

Mike Duginski - RB/S Moorhead - Speed Speed Speed. Check out the hudl you will be impressed. Hopefully getting Lawrence helps us here.

Zak Kuntz - FB/LB GF Red River - watch the hudl. This is a Bubba ball kind of kid at either lb or fb, and UND didn't take a FB this year. I also think its important to put a fence around Grand Forks.

Lots of others UND will want to get into camp but those three are good prospects.

I'm assuming Kuntz is Mike's son. Mike played at UND from 1988 to 1992 or 1993.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3580340/braydon-lund

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2879715/mike-duginski

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3150487/zak-kuntz

I agree. All three of these prospects should be really high priority local recruits for 2016!

Pretty sure Duginski's brother goes to UND. There is some relation there.

Wow - at 6'4", 230 and 4.5 speed, there may be a lot of folks courting Lund!

Dalton Feeney, 6'4" QB Bismarck Century should be on the list. Had great Soph yr and missed last year due to foot inj. Healthy now and playing BB for Century. He also plays baseball and is projected as potential draft choice. Reportedly throws 90 mph last year. Kids a great athlete. Dad, Steve, played at UND. Grandfather was FB coach at Bismarck High and uncle played at Ag School.

Just fact checking - I believe the Feeney family has a long history with SU and that Steve played for SU? Nice to see we are getting back into the Bismarck pipeline with this year's recruiting, as it has a strong UND alumni base. Head football coach at St. Mary's is SU alum and former player.

Edit: My bad - CRS issues. (Can't Remember Sh*t).

Just fact checking - I believe the Feeney family has a long history with SU and that Steve played for SU? Nice to see we are getting back into the Bismarck pipeline with this year's recruiting, as it has a strong UND alumni base. Head football coach at St. Mary's is SU alum and former player.

Nope. Steve played for UND from 1987-90.

http://issuu.com/undathletics/docs/2014_fb_media_guide