SiouxSports.com Forum

Can we add to the Scoreboard?

BobIwabuchiFan

See quite a discussion on this topic earlier.

However, the extent to which this question has been recurring the last year or two certainly makes me realize the demand is higher than I thought. I'm a little surprised, in that there are so many other good sources for scores (at one point I was even considering dropping scores from the next home page design altogether!)

Or if you're on a computer (as most readers still are):

fightingsioux.com

gfherald.com

espn.com

sportsillustrated.com

etc....

believe it or not, when I started this site none of those places were reliable sources for any UND scores (nor yet was USCHO for hockey). Not to mention facebook, twitter, etc...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to drive people away or say I'm not interested in continuing to try to meet the demand for scores. I get the appeal of one stop (scores, news, forums, etc...) shopping for UND sports info. I just want to make sure that I can do it right before I do it.

• 3 years later...

Hahaha usually people don't start complaining about that until June. I don't switch to the next season until August 1, because that's when the next season's schedules are reliably finalized and posted on the sources I use for schedule data. But, I suppose I could just hide the scoreboard a couple weeks after the last game, or something.

57 minutes ago, jimdahl said:

Hahaha usually people don't start complaining about that until June. I don't switch to the next season until August 1, because that's when the next season's schedules are reliably finalized and posted on the sources I use for schedule data. But, I suppose I could just hide the scoreboard a couple weeks after the last game, or something.

That would be a blessing.............unless, of course, we win our last game:).

• 6 months later...