SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU

SiouxFan100

I am looking forward to this game. Any estimate on crowd size? Shouldn't be too many su fans there with the fb game just getting over by bb game time. su is playing better but we should win. Haven't been to a women's game at the Betty. Is most of the seating general admission? Beer?

Reserved seating. General admission on the ends. Beer flows freely.

From what I hear, we need to move on and get used to life without Lauck. Best to her and the great career she had at UND. Houdek needs to step up fill in. Burck, too. Would love to see Dillon get healthy. And the young guards need to keep improving. They are doing well. Can't wait to see what Dyer can do on the court after the New Year.

All that said. Our platoon of players should do fine against AC.

Anyone need 2 FREE tickets for today's UND-NDSU Women's game. Great seats, 3 rows up from the scorer's table. A friend just gave them to me and I can't use them and they are free.

Tickets are in E. Grand Forks. call if 218-770-0456 if interested. Free to first caller.

Anyone need 2 FREE tickets for today's UND-NDSU Women's game. Great seats, 3 rows up from the scorer's table. A friend just gave them to me and I can't use them and they are free.

Tickets are in E. Grand Forks. call if 218-770-0456 if interested. Free to first caller.

they are gone

I can't wait that long....

Let's play their club team in hockey! Butt Football

Then...water polo! Butt Football

Then...we'll beat them in chess! Butt Football

Bring it on! :lol:

See they don't comprehend any sports at NDSU when their football team is still playing. I am sure they don't care about the NDSU/Ohio St game tonight, because the football team won.

See they don't comprehend any sports at NDSU when their football team is still playing. I am sure they don't care about the NDSU/Ohio St game tonight, because the football team won.

Well, if their football team goes south when Bohl leaves with the cherry picked recruits with him, they're going to be a big lost drunk tribe of yellow and green. Speaking of cherry picking, what FBS games are coming up? This coaching change will risk their record against the higher level of football.

Lakes is busy sucking up to Wyoming fans. (Except me, of course...) We aren't buying it. :lol:

Well, if their football team goes south when Bohl leaves with the cherry picked recruits with him, they're going to be a big lost drunk tribe of yellow and green. Speaking of cherry picking, what FBS games are coming up? This coaching change will risk their record against the higher level of football.

Lakes is busy sucking up to Wyoming fans. (Except me, of course...) We aren't buying it. :lol:

The cupboard will not be bare next year for NDSU. 6 of the 7 lb's and db's that played today and their best d-lineman are back, along with 3 or 4 others that rotated on the d-line this year. Compared to what UND has coming back next year, NDSU is stocked like a Walmart Supercenter and UND is like a Stop-N-GO.

NDSU wouldn't have to win another FBS game for the next 40 years and will still have a better FBS win percentage than UND against FBS schools.

The cupboard will not be bare next year for NDSU. 6 of the 7 lb's and db's that played today and their best d-lineman are back, along with 3 or 4 others that rotated on the d-line this year. Compared to what UND has coming back next year, NDSU is stocked like a Walmart Supercenter and UND is like a Stop-N-GO.

NDSU wouldn't have to win another FBS game for the next 40 years and will still have a better FBS win percentage than UND against FBS schools.

Is this the same description you guys used to describe the 2008 and 2009 team?

I think it's Iowa next year and Iowa after that. I wonder if they would schedule Wyoming?