SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota

southpaw

Should be noted Minnesota's top player Rachel Banham who averages around 22ppg did not play today I think as more of a precaution because of a minor injury sustained in their game vs. Miami because she got injured at the end of the 1st half against Miami but came back to play the 2nd half of that game.

Disappointed that we let that one slip away (like we did against UNI, we should be at 5-1.) Have to find a way to finish those game, this is the same team (with better guards, IMO) that went to Utah and beat them. If they have gotten those 2 games against Minnesota and UNI, being at 5-1 with solid wins at Minnesota, UNI, UW-Milwaukee and home against South Dakota would have given serious buzz to this team going into the NDSU game.

I think overall the team is a lot better than last year and with Dyer coming to us at the end of the month and hopefully Dillon and Lauck returning to full health, this team can make a run to the top of the Big Sky.

Disappointed that we let that one slip away (like we did against UNI, we should be at 5-1.) Have to find a way to finish those game, this is the same team (with better guards, IMO) that went to Utah and beat them. If they have gotten those 2 games against Minnesota and UNI, being at 5-1 with solid wins at Minnesota, UNI, UW-Milwaukee and home against South Dakota would have given serious buzz to this team going into the NDSU game.

I think overall the team is a lot better than last year and with Dyer coming to us at the end of the month and hopefully Dillon and Lauck returning to full health, this team can make a run to the top of the Big Sky.

Do we know the situation with Lauck and/or Dillon?

• 1 month later...

Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but North Dakota and Minnesota are currently in talks about playing a game in Grand Forks.

The close game this year though doesn't help.

I thought it was already a done deal...a 2 for 1.

• 3 weeks later...