SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SWSiouxMN

Volleyball Coaching Search

Over on the GF Herald sports chat, a person (whether or not s/he is credible is beyond me) stated the 3 interviews were from Baylor, Colorado, and Utah St.

Endeavor 3782 just took off to MSP. Couple of Beechcrafts buzzing over Cooperstown, too.

Any special reason you mentioned Cooperstown?

Over on the GF Herald sports chat, a person (whether or not s/he is credible is beyond me) stated the 3 interviews were from Baylor, Colorado, and Utah St.

If so than it looks to like the new coach will be either Pryor, Larsen or Wenger. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three

If so than it looks to like the new coach will be either Pryor, Larsen or Wenger. I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three

When I looked at the list of applicants, I had a mental lapse and forgot that Boulder was the flagship campus of CU, so I didn't look up Wenger at first. I looked at Wenger's resume, and I have to say that it is impressive. I also like the fact that he's from Illinois originally, so that is the upper midwest connection that I failed to realize earlier. Like jjensen said, If those three really are the finalists, the volleyball program should be in great hands no matter who gets hired.

And we thought the football coach hiring took a long time.

We are on day 53 with no volleyball coach............................

At least it's not in the heart of recruiting.....

According the Herald writers, the interviews were last week, so we'll know very soon - possibly today.

Do we know for sure who the three finalists are/were?

And the new coach is announced: Mark Pryor from Baylor. SOunds like a good guy. ANd the SPRING SEASON to begin!

Great - thanks for the info! From what I have heard about Pryor - it appears he is a very good choice!