SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardee Placed on Leave

UNDColorado

This is a complete cover up by Faison and the GF media. Don't try to paint it any other way. Faison was sooo hoping the DUI would fly under the radar because he didn't want his buddy Hardde to be under scrutiny, and resultantly putting himself in the same boat. And to argue that Hardee wasn't drunk in Portland and to throw your own dedicated player and dad under the bus for saying he was is pathetic. If not drunk, Y HIT AND RUN?!! I said early on there was more to this, and now all of you want to sugarcoat things. Oh, Faison likes to get out in front of things and be transparent?!?? REALLY?!? His nuts should be on the line right now. I would expect nothing less than a full investigation of UND athletic department right now. Did Faison inform the Prez Of all of this back when Hardee got the DUI?! Also, how in the hell did he not confirm Hardee's driving rights one way or another?! I bet Hardee drive a sponsor car everyday right up to the sports facility!! Your Prez Had better be all over this or things could and should get really bad up there.

Oh, guess what?! Bohl's speeding tickets were reported in the media and you guys were and to this day have been all over that!!

What say you now?!?!

Unreal!! Well, maybe not really!!

Live it and enjoy!!

• Upvote 1

And to argue that Hardee wasn't drunk in Portland and to throw your own dedicated player and dad under the bus for saying he was is pathetic.

I don't see anyone arguing that.

I said early on there was more to this, and now all of you want to sugarcoat things.

Congrats. You and a majority of the posters here deserve a medal for saying the exact same thing.

Oh, guess what?! Bohl's speeding tickets were reported in the media and you guys were and to this day have been all over that!!

Call out Hardee all you want for his actions. He made those decisions and has to live with them now. Faison acted on Hardee's illegal activities. I'm honestly curious what punishment Bohl has received for the numerous tickets.

The Herald won't release a story on this until the school releases a press release.

Really?? Where is the crack journalism that is Grand Forks. How much more will they protect UN_?! It's full disclosure time, and if your Prez is not ALL OVER THIS, then the NDUS had better well be, because where there is smoke there is more than a dumpster fire.

This speaks volumes about what is really likely happening up there!! VOLUMES!!

Wow--who woulda thunk--other than me??

This is a complete cover up by Faison and the GF media. Don't try to paint it any other way. Faison was sooo hoping the DUI would fly under the radar because he didn't want his buddy Hardde to be under scrutiny, and resultantly putting himself in the same boat. And to argue that Hardee wasn't drunk in Portland and to throw your own dedicated player and dad under the bus for saying he was is pathetic. If not drunk, Y HIT AND RUN?!! I said early on there was more to this, and now all of you want to sugarcoat things. Oh, Faison likes to get out in front of things and be transparent?!?? REALLY?!? His nuts should be on the line right now. I would expect nothing less than a full investigation of UND athletic department right now. Did Faison inform the Prez Of all of this back when Hardee got the DUI?! Also, how in the hell did he not confirm Hardee's driving rights one way or another?! I bet Hardee drive a sponsor car everyday right up to the sports facility!! Your Prez Had better be all over this or things could and should get really bad up there.

What say you now?!?!

Unreal!! Well, maybe not really!!

Live it and enjoy!!

Definitely raises a couple questions/concerns.

I am assuming that Coaches that drive University vehicles and/or rental vehicles have to be insured. I would assume they have copies of Coaches drivers licenses and insurance cards on file somewhere? Now, how often insurance companies are checking the validity of these is anybody's guess but I would think that if a coach gets a moving violation or any traffic offense if would be on them to report this to the University who in turn would report to their insurance company.

Really?? Where is the crack journalism that is Grand Forks. How much more will they protect UN_?! It's full disclosure time, and if your Prez is not ALL OVER THIS, then the NDUS had better well be, because where there is smoke there is more than a dumpster fire.

This speaks volumes about what is really likely happening up there!! VOLUMES!!

Wow--who woulda thunk--other than me??

Left the bar early tonight? Surprised you didn't close it down.

• Upvote 2

Definitely raises a couple questions/concerns.

I am assuming that Coaches that drive University vehicles and/or rental vehicles have to be insured. I would assume they have copies of Coaches drivers licenses and insurance cards on file somewhere? Now, how often insurance companies are checking the validity of these is anybody's guess but I would think that if a coach gets a moving violation or any traffic offense if would be on them to report this to the University who in turn would report to their insurance company.

I believe that is the part in the most recent article that talks about Faison trying to figure out how Hardee was allowed to drive a vehicle if he didn't have his license. Possibly administrative error, in which that person should be punished and likely will.

I was working very closely with the athletic department and specifically the volleyball team at the time of Hardee's DUI. This is the first I've heard of it. Not surprised it never made it to the press.

OMG!! Really?!??! And that surprises you?! Your AD knew about it!

The real question is whether he reported it to your Prez! If he didn't, his head should role. If he did, and your Prez didn't keep tabs on things and allowed Hardee to drive players drunk in vehicles rented/owned by UN_, well, then the NDUS had damn well get involved ASAP. Something is amiss at UN_!!

The real question is whether he reported it to your Prez! If he didn't, his head should role. If he did, and your Prez didn't keep tabs on things and allowed Hardee to drive players drunk in vehicles rented/owned by UN_, well, then the NDUS had damn well get involved ASAP. Something is amiss at UN_!!

Yup, it's pretty reasonable to assume President Kelley told Hardee it was cool to drive players drunk. I'm glad someone finally uncovered the corrupt culture at this school! :silly:

Only a couple dozen more issues and UND can reach the vaunted goal of catching NDSU in criminal activity. UND is only in its second year of post-season competition, so while they have passed NDSU in every sport they play, they still have a long way to go to be as criminally active as the bizun.

• Upvote 1

I believe that is the part in the most recent article that talks about Faison trying to figure out how Hardee was allowed to drive a vehicle if he didn't have his license. Possibly administrative error, in which that person should be punished and likely will.

I think Faison should take responsibility for the athletic department for not making sure Hardee's drivers license was valid.

• Upvote 1

You need to sober up.

• Upvote 2

I think Faison should take responsibility for the athletic department for not making sure Hardee's drivers license was valid.

I agree. As the person who oversees the entire department, he needs to take responsibility. I have seen nothing from Faison that says he won't.

No. I specifically said it didn't surprise me.

And why not?! Not surprised by the cover up?!

I can't believe u guys can't see that Faison was soo hoping this would just go away, and, when it didn't, he took "decisive" action!! Ya, right!! He is soo trying to cover his own ass right now--and you know it.

My bet, your Prez knew nothing about it until recently, and your entire admin department is--and should be--scrambling right now. I expect an open records request for ALL emails dealing even remotely with this issue by those very same people that are constantly on NDSU's case--like most of you for example.

Hurts a bit, doesn't it?!?!

And why not?! Not surprised by the cover up?!

I can't believe u guys can't see that Faison was soo hoping this would just go away, and, when it didn't, he took "decisive" action!! Ya, right!! He is soo trying to cover his own ass right now--and you know it.

My bet, your Prez knew nothing about it until recently, and your entire admin department is--and should be--scrambling right now. I expect an open records request for ALL emails dealing even remotely with this issue by those very same people that are constantly on NDSU's case--like most of you for example.

Hurts a bit, doesn't it?!?!

I'm disappointed gfhockey is banned so he can't join your Fire Faison? party. Anytime someone is on the same side as gfhockey you know they have a legitimate point. ;)