SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardee Placed on Leave

UNDColorado

You guys are most likely all right. The PSU police department is framing Hardee to get him out of the conference. They rented the van after Hardee dropped it off at the airport, drove it back to campus and ran into a parked vehicle.

Erich Hinterstocker. Short memories I see.

So with a 5 year headstart and UND in it's second year of post season eligibility NDSU is a game up. Got it!

Thank you now.

Leaving our two best sports out of it is like playing with a hand tied behind our back ;)

This thread makes me smile.

Leaving our two best sports out of it is like playing with a hand tied behind our back ;)

Not our fault ndsu refuses to play us.

As for leaving out our best sports, let's compete in hockey while we're at it. Your club team might actually have a shot of beating us this year.......

just so we get facts straight ndsu is 13-12-1 vs UND in DI. thats without playing in football and softball. carry on...

1 correction to this. NDSU is actually 13-13-1 vs. UND since moving to D1 and UND is 12-13-1 against NDSU since moving to D1. They did play Baseball in 2005 as UND(D2) traveled to Fargo and smoked NDSU 6-0 and then NDSU cancelled their scheduled return trip to Grand Forks which led to the brief stoppage in the baseball series.

Until they actually played UND (and even in a year they're favored to go to the dance), MBB was considered one of their best. Funny how that works.

That's called "moving the goalposts".

I have to give Siouxsports some credit . . . you actually started a "Negative UND" thread . . . and you did it all on your own. That's very mature of SS. It wasn't posted on page 22 of a Denver Game 2 hockey forum, it was it's own thread. I'm very proud of you guys.

If no alcohol was involved, I can't see where this will result in anything more than a note in his file, which is what should have happened with Hinterstocker. It was either so minor that he didn't notice, or there was virtually no damage, got to be one or the other. I assume that with a van load of people, this can't be anythiing sigificant.

So let's get this straight a guy gets put on personal leave and that makes you smile - there's names for people who find happiness in the pain of others - loser is the most civil I can think of.

So let's get this straight a guy gets put on personal leave and that makes you smile - there's names for people who find happiness in the pain of others - loser is the most civil I can think of.

No need to be civil, just call him what he is..... a bison fan.

1 correction to this. NDSU is actually 13-13-1 vs. UND since moving to D1 and UND is 12-13-1 against NDSU since moving to D1. They did play Baseball in 2005 as UND(D2) traveled to Fargo and smoked NDSU 6-0 and then NDSU cancelled their scheduled return trip to Grand Forks which led to the brief stoppage in the baseball series.

Glad your so happy with the last 8 years of UND athletics. How many big wins? (NONE) How many conference championships in the BSC? (NONE) How many trips to the NCAA tournments? (NONE) Seriouly your comparing yourselves to NDSU - :lol:

Glad your so happy with the last 8 years of UND athletics. How many big wins? (NONE) How many conference championships in the BSC? (NONE) How many trips to the NCAA tournments? (NONE) Seriouly your comparing yourselves to NDSU - :lol:

Great you've made your daily chest thump - thanks for your intersest in the Flagship University of North Dakota.

My source tells me up to 9 girls leaving the team because of coach Hardee and some of his on and off the court antics.

Interesting. They hated him so much that they went out and won the Big Sky regular season championship and took the program to new heights. He must have really wore them down to nothing. :silly:

How many NCAA tournaments has NDSU have gone to in the last 2 years since UND has only been eligible for the tournament a year ago? Basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball? I would say only football.