SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardee Placed on Leave

UNDColorado

Geez........I thought your athletic department was so lily white that nothing like this could happen! Oh the shame.....

Glad to see the FU braintrust has already figured out what happened and is already on the case about a coverup. Strange they are more concerned about a coach in a sport that they doesn't matter from a school they have moved on from than they are about their own player indiscretions right before the playoffs start.

• Upvote 1

Geez........I thought your athletic department was so lily white that nothing like this could happen! Oh the shame.....

Its something that you guys on Bisonville can talk about since you only have a playoff game this weekend. UND's volleyball coach over Bison football....that's got to be a first for you.

Geez......touchy about that. ;). I am just giving you guys a little internet s#!t. That's what's entertaining about these forums!

I think we are all just a little ornery about several of our atheltic teams right now. Men's Hockey is struggling. Football is a mess. Men's BB is still up and down. This was just something that UND doesn't need right now.

I have no clue what happened here but in general if one has been up and out all night until 5 am...rarely does anything good occur. Again I don't no any details but if Hardee pulled an all nighter doing whatever I don't like where this potenially could go.

And for SU fans to call him out as arrogant when they have a coach there named Saul is hypocritical IMO.

Since he was on the way to the airport, hopefully that means alcohol wasn't involved. Perhaps they were in a hurry and the accident resulted in minor damage so he didn't think it needed to be reported. No reason to excuse what he did, but not as serious as it could be if alcohol was involved.

This is all speculation of course...

• Upvote 1

I don't know what yellowknife claims to know, but based on the reported facts this far, I would be suprised if this would result in a resignation or firing. In the article, it says that Hardee was driving a van, and was on the way to the airport to come home with the team. It was 5:05 am, so I highly doubt alcohol was involved. For all I know, Hardee may not have even realized he hit another vehicle, which could easily happen depending on the size and type of van, especially in a parking lot. Right now, all we know is he the subject of investigation.

Does anyone else get the feeling that we have way to many Bison fans worried about UND's athletic teams? Bison fans are all over the basketball topics too. You would think that they would be more worried about their own programs since UND is beating them in all the sports they are willing to play UND in.

Come on now, when something happens at NDSU you guys are all over it as well. Geez. Its what BOTH fan bases do.

Does anyone else get the feeling that we have way to many Bison fans worried about UND's athletic teams? Bison fans are all over the basketball topics too. You would think that they would be more worried about their own programs since UND is beating them in all the sports they are willing to play UND in.

just so we get facts straight ndsu is 13-12-1 vs UND in DI. thats without playing in football and softball. carry on...

su fans have a need to feel superior. They have great fan base with many things to feel good and proud about. but many of them are scared as hell about UNDs success. They know that eventually UND would be as successful as them. Even overtake them. As this plays out expect SOME of them to get worse.

lol. and how many DI conference titles do you have? not including hockey ???

I guess good guys are out at 5:05 AM after a loss at a tournament and run their car into somebody then take off? Not my idea of a good guy and role model. Do you suppose he may have been drinking and that is why he drove off? Bite my tongue, not Ashlee Hardee.

lets not assume things...