SiouxSports.com Forum

Hardee Placed on Leave

UNDColorado

He's not only a good coach, he's a pretty good guy. He's proud of his team and very confident in their abilities. Those aren't bad qualities for a coach.

I guess good guys are out at 5:05 AM after a loss at a tournament and run their car into somebody then take off? Not my idea of a good guy and role model. Do you suppose he may have been drinking and that is why he drove off? Bite my tongue, not Ashlee Hardee.

I guess good guys are out at 5:05 AM after a loss at a tournament and run their car into somebody then take off? Not my idea of a good guy and role model. Do you suppose he may have been drinking and that is why he drove off? Bite my tongue, not Ashlee Hardee.

Glad that you can jump to conclusions without waiting for all of the facts. And even if things happened just as you stated, good guys can make mistakes. It doesn't mean that they aren't a good person.

By the way, doesn't your hero Craig Bohl have some driving issues in his past? Like at least 18 tickets (and that was between 2003 and 2010 so who knows how many more he's had since then, http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/40924/)? I guess that means he can't be a good guy by your definition.

• Upvote 1

You'd think FU fans would have other things to be concerned about like playoff games or players that have already been suspended having another visit with Fargo's finest....

• Upvote 1

You'd think FU fans would have other things to be concerned about like playoff games or players that have already been suspended having another visit with Fargo's finest....

Johnny has at least two accounts here to monitor. Plus his multiple bisonville accounts. And his gig helping Sammy run bisonNation.biz.info.gov.com or whatever the hell it is. And classes. And maybe a work study job in the sheep barn. We better cut him a little slack.

Glad that you can jump to conclusions without waiting for all of the facts. And even if things happened just as you stated, good guys can make mistakes. It doesn't mean that they aren't a good person.

By the way, doesn't your hero Craig Bohl have some driving issues in his past? Like at least 18 tickets (and that was between 2003 and 2010 so who knows how many more he's had since then, http://www.wday.com/...ticle/id/40924/)? I guess that means he can't be a good guy by your definition.

Good guys do make mistakes. Generally they are smart enough not to run from an accident when they are in their mid 40's and should know better. Maybe a 20 year old gets scared and does that, but not someone in charge of a Division 1 program while they are on a road trip with their team.

I actually like most of UND's coaches and administrators. Jones, Brewster, Mussman, Faison all seem to be generally good and nice people. Ashlee Hardee comes off as an arrogant, unlikable man.

Good guys do make mistakes. Generally they are smart enough not to run from an accident when they are in their mid 40's and should know better. Maybe a 20 year old gets scared and does that, but not someone in charge of a Division 1 program while they are on a road trip with their team.

I actually like most of UND's coaches and administrators. Jones, Brewster, Mussman, Faison all seem to be generally good and nice people. Ashlee Hardee comes off as an arrogant, unlikable man.

Like I said, why don't we let all of the facts come out before you convict him of something. I'm pretty sure there is more to the story since we don't have any details at all, I just don't know what that story is.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Ashlee and his family multiple times and I can tell you that in person he is a very nice person and is easy to talk with. But it's nice that you can judge a man's character based on a couple of comments in the newspaper. Most coaches can come off as arrogant if you read the right articles.

I have no clue what happened here but in general if one has been up and out all night until 5 am...rarely does anything good occur. Again I don't no any details but if Hardee pulled an all nighter doing whatever I don't like where this potenially could go.

And for SU fans to call him out as arrogant when they have a coach there named Saul is hypocritical IMO.

I have no clue what happened here but in general if one has been up and out all night until 5 am...rarely does anything good occur. Again I don't no any details but if Hardee pulled an all nighter doing whatever I don't like where this potenially could go.

And for SU fans to call him out as arrogant when they have a coach there named Saul is hypocritical IMO.

I believe their male volleyball coach got in a bit of trouble and fired recently. Short memories.